Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Hey Sensi has excellent sock, give them a go if you have a strict plant count.

That’s really good news because I was just looking at the Seedman site again and they had feminized Mr. Nice NL but it is out of stock and discontinued. That was heartbreaking, LOL. But glad to hear you think the Sensi seeds are really good. I think because NL is a pure Indica it would make a good base plant for my seed making. I think I am going to get some of those. I gotta mull this over a little more though.

Sensi is rock solid for the older Dutch genetics

I got that impression from what I read about them but that was mostly by them so it's good to get an informed real opinion. Thanks, Penny I think I am going to get some of those NL from them then.

Just catching up on your journal, Homer. Congrats on the nice harvest. Love the oil/alcohol tip for trimming. Those sheers look pretty handy and comfy. I purchased some STS from @Old Salt to try reversing, so I'll be curious to see how your process goes if/when you go that route. Cheers!

Just catching up on your journal, Homer. Congrats on the nice harvest. Love the oil/alcohol tip for trimming. Those sheers look pretty handy and comfy. I purchased some STS from @Old Salt to try reversing, so I'll be curious to see how your process goes if/when you go that route. Cheers!

Hey, Bard, glad to see you stopping by. Thanks for the comments and yes I do like my shears. :thumb: Interesting to hear about Old Salt and that you are going to give reversing a try. I definitely plan on giving it a try but not for another generation so I would love to know how yours goes. :nerd-with-glasses:

I have been letting my White Widow hang for a few days and today it finally felt like it was ready to be put into a container for curing. I think it is pretty close to its final dryness because I had it in the container for a couple hours and it said 59% humidity so I weighed it up and I am slightly over 7 ounces so Penny was bang on in his prediction. I really like the smell of this White Widow, it is the first strain I have grown that has a strong pungent skunky smell!! :headbanger::thumb:

At this rate I figure using my four plant limit system every 10 weeks I am growing approximately 14 ounces. Or 1.4 ounces per week.

I also after calling my bank three times and several emails to Seedman to get my credit card approved I have some Sensi Northern Lights seeds on the way and they are also sending two Skunk seeds as freebies which being another Indica is great news. I don’t expect that for a couple weeks so I may wait a generation but now I have good seeds for making some S1s. Lots to look forward to in the Journal, LOL.

IMG_4257.jpg

Those NL will be some kick butt indica.

Yee Haww!!! That is what I like to hear!! With the NL and Skunk coming from Sensi and the WW and Critical I have I should be able to make some pretty sweet S1s. I am glad you got me thinking about it, thanks.

I have been letting my White Widow hang for a few days and today it finally felt like it was ready to be put into a container for curing. I think it is pretty close to its final dryness because I had it in the container for a couple hours and it said 59% humidity so I weighed it up and I am slightly over 7 ounces so Penny was bang on in his prediction. I really like the smell of this White Widow, it is the first strain I have grown that has a strong pungent skunky smell!! :headbanger::thumb:

At this rate I figure using my four plant limit system every 10 weeks I am growing approximately 14 ounces. Or 1.4 ounces per week.

I also after calling my bank three times and several emails to Seedman to get my credit card approved I have some Sensi Northern Lights seeds on the way and they are also sending two Skunk seeds as freebies which being another Indica is great news. I don’t expect that for a couple weeks so I may wait a generation but now I have good seeds for making some S1s. Lots to look forward to in the Journal, LOL.

IMG_4257.jpg

You are a couple of hours ahead of me. I think my Purple Kush is done drying, so will be RHing and weighing this evening. Nice haul!

You are a couple of hours ahead of me. I think my Purple Kush is done drying, so will be RHing and weighing this evening. Nice haul!

Cool... Looking forward to your Purple Kush results. I am going to do an OG Kush next I think. Feel free to post or leave a link for your Purple Kush.

Cool... Looking forward to your Purple Kush results. I am going to do an OG Kush next I think. Feel free to post or leave a link for your Purple Kush.

Thanks Homer. I over-shot the mark on the low and slow drying in the fridge. Just did the next round of trimming and jarring and I am showing 54% in one jar, and 56% in the other. Was hoping to catch it more around 62-64%. The week got away from me! Have tucked a very lightly moistened paper towel in each jar and will check again in a few hours. Wet weight was a bit over 10oz, but included some stems. I'll be ecstatic if I break two oz dry. Heck, I am happy to make it this far at all in my first harvest. Here's a quick pic...

I'll be doing an update post on my first grow journal tomorrow. Good luck with your kushy!

Dinafem is solid, I like them.

Judging by my WW from them so do I. I am thinking they will make good seeds with my Sensi seeds.

Back
Top Bottom