Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Fads! I didn't follow them in my youth. Don't expect me to start now.

I usually buy well known strains through Seedsman, choosing the best breeders if there are more than one. The other strains I have are 'freebies.'

Mr. Salt - "not a slave to fashion." :)

Agreed! I too have been trying to select breeders with well-known reputations.

I guess cannabis strains are kind of like fashion - different strains come and go and are "hot" from the novelty. But some are classics and endure. I just thought the purple and other colours were kind of fun to try, and seem to offer good quality genetics as well.

No luck on my part in slowing down on seed purchases. Fortunately, not many in my collection that I won't grow at some point, but it will be a LONG time before I get to them all.

GL with your reversing!

Yes, as I said in an earlier post I seem to have my environment, growing medium and nutes under control so I figure the last piece of the puzzle is the genetics which is what I am concentrating on now.

Good to hear you are going after good beans. Yes, I think your fashion analogy is pretty spot on.

Thanks for your good wishes on my reversing; I have been keeping up with Old Salt’s efforts and hopefully by the time I get around to it I will know what I’m doing from him.

Fads! I didn't follow them in my youth. Don't expect me to start now.

I usually buy well known strains through Seedsman, choosing the best breeders if there are more than one. The other strains I have are 'freebies.'

Actually, I just ordered some Northern Lights by Sensi Seeds through Seedman which Penny says is a good old strain. I am undecided about all these new strains because they may be more productive or potent or maybe they are just a gimmick to sell more seeds. I don’t know but I am trying the old favs and then maybe compare with some fads.

Yes, as I said in an earlier post I seem to have my environment, growing medium and nutes under control so I figure the last piece of the puzzle is the genetics which is what I am concentrating on now.

Good to hear you are going after good beans. Yes, I think your fashion analogy is pretty spot on.

Thanks for your good wishes on my reversing; I have been keeping up with Old Salt’s efforts and hopefully by the time I get around to it I will know what I’m doing from him.

Sounds good. I'm following Mr. Salt's progress as well.

Plants looking amazing Homer! Congrats on the new alien :).

Thanks Shed. I have been pretty lucky lately. It is a fun hobby I must say. Thanks for the help along the way.

Alien should be a good one.

I think so too. I read a lot about OG Kush being good and it is from Dinafem same as my WW which was a nice plant. I do value your seed opinions!!

Glad to be of assistance and it's nice to watch you succeed. And take the lead with the MegaCrop feeding as well. :thanks:

Thanks, Shed. It definitely is more fun when I succeed, lol. :high-five:

And take the lead with the MegaCrop feeding as well. :thanks:

In all fairness Sauga got me going on pushing the limit with the MegaCrop so he really took the lead I just reported my results more.

However, in fairness, I do tell everyone to find the limits then back off. I look for it early in the grow myself so I know what stage my plants are at. I can say it's a seedling, but it may be feeding like a mid veg. You never know, and to me the MC has not hurt a plant of mine yet with overfeeding a little.

However, in fairness, I do tell everyone to find the limits then back off. I look for it early in the grow myself so I know what stage my plants are at. I can say it's a seedling, but it may be feeding like a mid veg. You never know, and to me the MC has not hurt a plant of mine yet with overfeeding a little.

I am pretty sure Shed was kidding but in your defence, every strain seems to require a different amount so there doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rules. One strain I am currently growing was overwhelmed a little over 6mg/gal and the other is around 7.5 with no signs of distress.

Yippie!!!! My OG Kush came up today!

unnamed.jpg

There seems to be some confusion because people have been calling it an Alien and I think that’s because Shed called it that because it looked like a disembodied head with the strange bubble the seed had on it when it was soaking. But no it is simply an OG Kush from Dinafem.

unnamed (1).jpg

I also received my North Lights and Skunk seeds through Seedman from Sensi seeds; only took about a week all the way from Jolly Old England. Never really heard of Cheese?

Back
Top Bottom