Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Cool; puppies are so much fun when they aren't destroying something or pooping in the wrong place, lol. What kind do you have?

She looks like she has German Shepherd in her, and the vet is thinking border collie as well. She was a rescue with parentage unknown. She's pretty much house trained herself over the last week and half, at 10 weeks old. Smarter than we are she is.

Don't leave your shoes out though!

He sounds like an adorable puppy. When I was a kid we had a German Shepherd puppy and one time we had to leave him alone for a couple of hours and he broke loose into the kitchen and tore up everything in sight and pooped everywhere. It looked like a bomb had gone off in there but he was laying amoungst the debris cute as can be sleeping away.

(S)he is adorable and loves people! She had a bit of separation anxiety the first time she got left alone for any length of time but seems to have adapted to that after 3 days. She is a damn quick study :).

She also makes it hard to water!

She is a cutie. When I was a kid we lived way out in the country with no other families with kids around so the family dog was pretty much my best friend and they were always German Shepherds so I know they really are clever dogs but also just great companions.

CongratZ on the new Seedling and the new genetics! Keep on growing to good stuff Homer!

Hey Dutch! Nice to see you and thanks for the well wishes. Growing I shall do!! :thumb: :high-five:

(S)he is adorable and loves people! She had a bit of separation anxiety the first time she got left alone for any length of time but seems to have adapted to that after 3 days. She is a damn quick study :).

She also makes it hard to water!

Beautiful pup!

When I was a kid we lived way out in the country with no other families with kids around so the family dog was pretty much my best friend...

Likewise. Someone wearing a hat kicked our dog, and after that our dog would not let anyone wearing a hat out of their vehicle. The dog would go nuts if they tried. His favorite work day activity was chasing the postman's VW Beetle. He hated that vehicle for some reason, and often caught that bug. I think we had half the car out behind the shed. :laughtwo:

Likewise. Someone wearing a hat kicked our dog, and after that our dog would not let anyone wearing a hat out of their vehicle. The dog would go nuts if they tried. His favorite work day activity was chasing the postman's VW Beetle. He hated that vehicle for some reason, and often caught that bug. I think we had half the car out behind the shed. :laughtwo:

Anyone who kicks a dog deserves to be bit. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I tested my Trichomes a few days ago I saw quite a bit of amber so I decided to chop my Cannatonic today at 11 weeks. I am not keen to grow too many more cuttings except when making seeds because this plant was from a cutting and it wasn’t very cooperative with my training. It was a bushy mess even with lots of trimming and I ended up throwing out probably one-third of the buds because they were just weightless fluff balls. I really prefer the structure from a seedling that has been trained.

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

Anyway here is the offending beast.

unnamed (2).jpg

Here it is all trimmed up and I’ll be happy if I get three or 4 ounces.

unnamed.jpg

So I can now move my Dinamed CBD plant, from Dinafem, under the budding light along with my Critical plant also from Dinafem. It is amazing but these two plants are within two days in age despite the fact the Critical is twice the height.

unnamed (1).jpg

I am really curious how these two will bud out. The Critical grew like crazy in veg and the Dinamed was like a Bonsai tree, LOL. Even though the Dinamed is so much smaller its main trunk is about the same diameter as the Critical so it may be a strong producing midget. Should be interesting.

When I tested my Trichomes a few days ago I saw quite a bit of amber so I decided to chop my Cannatonic today at 11 weeks. I am not keen to grow too many more cuttings except when making seeds because this plant was from a cutting and it wasn’t very cooperative with my training. It was a bushy mess even with lots of trimming and I ended up throwing out probably one-third of the buds because they were just weightless fluff balls. I really prefer the structure from a seedling that has been trained.

unnamed (3).jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

Anyway here is the offending beast.

unnamed (2).jpg

Here it is all trimmed up and I’ll be happy if I get three or 4 ounces.

unnamed.jpg

So I can now move my Dinamed CBD plant, from Dinafem, under the budding light along with my Critical plant also from Dinafem. It is amazing but these two plants are within two days in age despite the fact the Critical is twice the height.

unnamed (1).jpg

I am really curious how these two will bud out. The Critical grew like crazy in veg and the Dinamed was like a Bonsai tree, LOL. Even though the Dinamed is so much smaller its main trunk is about the same size as the Critical so it may be a strong producing midget. Should be interesting.

Might be messy, but it looks like you still got a nice harvest! Congrats.

Might be messy, but it looks like you still got a nice harvest! Congrats.

Thanks, Bard. I don't mean to sound like an ingrate because it is a good haul but the mother plant gave me almost five ounces and for some reason, this cutting never bulked up like its mom so I just expected more.

The mother was given Bud Explosion so it is possible that was the reason. I have some left over but to really test it I should really compare clones and I just discovered I don't like growing clones?? :( :p

Congrats on that harvest Homer! Nice you have the patience the second time through. Much easier when you know what's coming!
I’ll be happy if I get three or 4 ounces.
Most people would ;).
I really prefer the structure from a seedling that has been trained.
Ahhh...looking at the structure hanging there, there is hardly a supercropping. That's the main training method I use when dealing with all the branching on clones.
Bud Explosion
Bud Explosion is 0-19-39, which would blow your ratios out of the water with the MegaCrop 2.0.

Thanks, Bard. I don't mean to sound like an ingrate because it is a good haul but the mother plant gave me almost five ounces and for some reason, this cutting never bulked up like its mom so I just expected more.

The mother was given Bud Explosion so it is possible that was the reason. I have some left over but to really test it I should really compare clones and I just discovered I don't like growing clones?? :( :p

Got it! I haven't grown a clone out yet. I have one pathetic looking clone that I took from my nice Green Crack plant before I flipped the mother. It is definitely not as symmetrical or orderly as the plants from seed, so I hear what you are saying. Just tried cloning it to see how it worked, and will just keep this deformed specimen as a bonsai for a while.

Not an ingrate at all. I could see how getting a lower yield would be a disappointment, not to mention the hassle of dealing with an unruly plant. I'm so new to all of this that trying a wide variety of different strains is my focus right now. So kind of ending up in the same place as you - seeds for now. :)

I haven't grown a clone out yet.
Grow out a few for practice, because once you get the hang of it, it's a hell of a lot easier than growing from seed. All the worry for the first few weeks is gone, because once it has roots it's a full blown plant as old as the mother is. And you can flip it at any time without waiting for maturity.

Only one of these plants is from seed!

Congrats on that harvest Homer! Nice you have the patience the second time through. Much easier when you know what's coming!

Most people would ;).

Ahhh...looking at the structure hanging there, there is hardly a supercropping. That's the main training method I use when dealing with all the branching on clones.

Bud Explosion is 0-19-39, which would blow your ratios out of the water with the MegaCrop 2.0.

Thank you Mr. Shed. I find it is much easier to be patient now as opposed to my first grow since I have a comfortable stockpile now.

I did tons of super cropping with my White Widow and it was a pretty good method for controlling the canopy but it flopped over pretty early in its life so I have been trying to just let them grow free after my initial training but maybe that one flopped because it had such big buds. But my big objection to clones is that they have so many secondary branches I found instead of growing a few big buds I had lots of tiny ones that weren’t even worth harvesting.

Bud Explosion you are correct is those ratios and I am not sure what you mean about blowing my ratio was out of the water because it is sold by the same manufacturer as MegaCrop and is sold as a companion to it so I am curious what you mean. I think I read somewhere that MegaCrop doesn’t think they need any supplements but people were demanding it so they made something no one really needs?

Back
Top Bottom