Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Looks like pollen sacs from here, that OG is close but not quite ready.
Thanks for the sac opinion, that is great news. Hopefully, S1's are in my near future. I don't have any plants ready to take the OG's place in the bud room so I might as well let it get good and ambery because I do like the sedating effect.

Hmmmm... I usually just medicate in the evenings so the more sleepy it makes me the better. Or is there another reason you don't like overly amber indicas?

It's not necessarily not liking the sedating effects because I do but I like the euphoria from the thc also. Remember the heavy sedation is from cbn.
Ok, I did a little reading to catch up and I didn't realize cbn is converted from thc. I won't go overboard on the amber then because I do like a little euphoria before bed too.

Just play with it and see where you like it, I find different strains have different ratios I like.
I suspect that smoking is different than taking it in olive oil because I did harvest my NL in 3 stages before and really couldn't tell a difference. But till lately I was decarbing my bud dry in an oven and I think I lost tons of good stuff that way because I could see fumes coming off. Now I decarb with the bud already in the olive oil and that seems like a better feeling. So when I harvest my OG I am going to try and make some infused olive oil from fresh bud like Sweet Sue says. But I will just get a bit of amber this time.

How do you get pictures like that? Are you using a camera then uploading to your computer? Of the trichomes I mean
Not sure what pics you mean because till recently I was using my iPhone camera then downloading the pics to my comp but recently I bought a nice little Canon camcorder and it takes nicer pics than my iPhone.

Not sure about oil, all of mine gets smoked or most of it.
I smoked bud for decades and with working in steel mills and such and being a welder I want to give my old lungs a break.

Ahh okay that answers my question. Was just wondering about the close ups really.
For my closeups I have a cheap 40x's jewelers loupe that I tape to my iPhone. The loupe can't really be attached to the camcorder.

My copd is a bitch too lol
I totally understand. I used to love to smoke and went through an ounce a week for years and years and with my job my lungs started to really bother me. I smoke one very rarely and it is nice but it kills me from not doing it regularly.

Try a good vape like the Solo II
Honestly, I am afraid I would love vaping, lol... Something you don't hear about on this forum is about how addictive it is and I know for most casual users it isn't but I smoked chronically and when I ran out I couldn't function.

One time I was working about 10 hrs out of town for a job that was supposed to last for a few weeks and I ran out of weed because the guy who was supposed to sell me some let me down so I told my foreman I was out of weed so I was going home, lol.

Another foreman I had used to ask me if I wanted to work overtime then would give me one to burn to think it over. But I find with the olive oil I don't crave it during the day so I am shying away from any kind of smoking. I like being productive during the day and medicated at night.

From what I read vaping is the way to go over smoking and I did consider one then I saw what they cost. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom