Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

That Solo II does look like a nice unit.

Sounds like a good investment to avoid smoking. I hear you about money; I am living on about half I used to make now that I am retired which is a new reality.

I don’t make what I did a year ago. Been very sobering these past few months.
Sorry to hear that; hope your fortune improves. Being in the construction trades my life has been a lot of boom and bust. Definitely prefer the booms.

I hope things work out for you and you get up and running soon. :high-five:

It does to me anyway! Lol
I have had my own sobering experiences. When I was about 30 I was living in my car for a while. Not fun at all.

IKR, not a lot of room in an F150 was my first thought!

Plants look great and congrats on finally getting a tail on that seed. Good luck with the pollen too. If you start to see sacs all over the plant you can trim off most of the branches and just leave the easiest ones to collect from. You don't need tons of pollen to make seeds. Or put those branches in a jar of water and let them ripen there. That's what I did with my Haze Xtreme male when it was getting close to popping. Unfortunately I lost all that pollen when it got damp :(.

Plants look great and congrats on finally getting a tail on that seed. Good luck with the pollen too. If you start to see sacs all over the plant you can trim off most of the branches and just leave the easiest ones to collect from. You don't need tons of pollen to make seeds. Or put those branches in a jar of water and let them ripen there. That's what I did with my Haze Xtreme male when it was getting close to popping. Unfortunately I lost all that pollen when it got damp :(.

Why not take one of those neoprene inserts used by the hydro growers to isolate the water from the pollen sacks?

Sorry to hear about your damp pollen loss. That must have been frustrating after all the effort.

I appreciate the congrats but I planted my P-98 three days after it cracked and the taproot hardly grew in that time and now a week after putting it in soil it has not broken the surface so I fear it is dead. The fact it also took 11 days to crack leaves me with the impression these seeds have no vitality. Major disappointment because I had big plans for them. :confused: That is 2 down and four to go but it totally screws up the timing of my garden when I have failures so I may just forget about them.

But on a positive note, my reversing looks like it is going full steam ahead after a minor setback. I am getting some good pod development. We had a brainstorming session a while ago and we came up with a plastic bag and fish aquarium pump method I am going to try for total pollen collection with no leaking into the growing environment. Stay tuned, lol.

123.jpg

But yes I was thinking of doing a major trimming just before pods start opening so good to hear you agree.

Try a good vape like the Solo II
I use the Airizer Air, same company as the Solo. It has a glass stem, replaceable battery and really delivers a good vapor. I bought one over a year ago and I absolutely love it. Easy to clean too with some rubbing alcohol and q tips. Plus, its a Canadian company.

Honestly money should not be your concern when you want to eliminate combusting and the nastiness that comes with 2000 degree F chemical reactions. Your saving yourself from the big lung cancer, that should be worth 250.00 Canadian to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom