Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Nice, I haven’t tried the Air yet but I’ve looked at it.
If you like your solo, you will love the smaller form factor of the Air.

I've got the Arizer Extreme Q. I like it. Doesn't help if you want portable though. If you enjoy smoking but want easier on the lungs, check out Perfect Pipe (site sponsor). Since I got it I haven't fired up the vape.

I rarely smoke on the road so a big unit isn’t an inconvenience

I like the versatility, bag or whip. Always wanted a Volcano until I found the Extreme Q. Bag-ability at 1/3 the cost.

If you enjoy smoking but want easier on the lungs, check out Perfect Pipe (site sponsor). Since I got it I haven't fired up the vape.

They're on their way, I should have them by next weekend. Don't forget refills if you go for it. One border crossing is costly enough.

I got them to do justice to Duggan's produce. Something about putting high quality DBHBB grown flower into capsules just doesn't sit right with me. I'll keep them on hand for when I need instant pain relief.

check out Perfect Pipe (site sponsor).
I got one for my wife last week. It smokes really smooth (follow the directions about lighting it like a cigar) and she gets really high with just a couple of hits. If you don't want much smoke in your lungs, you want the tar filtered out, and you want to be able to get the meds in you in short order, this is the pipe for you!
a big unit isn’t an inconvenience
LOL! Braggart!

I got one for my wife last week. It smokes really smooth (follow the directions about lighting it like a cigar) and she gets really high with just a couple of hits. If you don't want much smoke in your lungs, you want the tar filtered out, and you want to be able to get the meds in you in short order, this is the pipe for you!

LOL! Braggart!
Love to hear that. Canada post says mine will be here next Monday.

I harvested my OG Kush yesterday and then made oil from over half the fresh bud. I used 400g to make the oil and have another 300g in the fridge for a total of 24.7 ounces wet. Pretty happy with that considering my nute issues.
IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

Here is the 400g I made oil with.

7.jpg

Too much of a skinflint to buy an immersion blender so I chopped them up by hand but it worked out just took a while.
8.jpg

Here is my double boiler system Sue uses.

6.jpg

11.jpg

I used 400g of wet bud and 750ml of olive oil and retrieved 500ml by draining and another 130ml by squeezing for a total of 630ml for a return of 84%. I am not sure I will be making oil with fresh but again because it is pretty green with chlorophyll and doesn't seem any different feeling than any other oil I have made.

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

The NL I am attempting to reverse seems to be going well.

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

I was so disappointed my P-98's didn't sprout I didn't even feel like posting for a while because I was planning on making some vids of them for youtube but Katsu is generously sending me replacements so hopefully that gets back on track. I took an extra cutting of my NL just in case my first reveral didn't work but since it did now I have an extra NL to take its place. I am thinking I may do an experiment since I have 2 NL clones with MC with and without calmag depending on how the NL I have budding now turns out.

55.jpg

Here is my NL budding now.

IMG_0070.JPG

I harvested my OG Kush yesterday and then made oil from over half the fresh bud. I used 400g to make the oil and have another 300g in the fridge for a total of 24.7 ounces wet. Pretty happy with that considering my nute issues.
IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

Here is the 400g I made oil with.

7.jpg

Too much of a skinflint to buy an immersion blender so I chopped them up by hand but it worked out just took a while.
8.jpg

Here is my double boiler system Sue uses.

6.jpg

11.jpg

I used 400g of wet bud and 750ml of olive oil and retrieved 500ml by draining and another 130ml by squeezing for a total of 630ml for a return of 84%. I am not sure I will be making oil with fresh but again because it is pretty green with chlorophyll and doesn't seem any different feeling than any other oil I have made.

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg
Skinflint?

Congrats on the harvest Homer! It's a beauty.

The idea behind FHO is that all terpenes are retained. Even with low and slow there is a loss of some of the most volatile terpenes, but sticking the buds directly into the oil preserves them all. Some folks prefer that for their meds.

Won't you end up with water in the final mix that needs to be siphoned off?
Skinflint?
As opposed to flute?

Back
Top Bottom