Homespun Grow Bag

Pbass

This came to me last night right as I was falling asleep...I had just finished deconstructing and resewing a 5 gallon felt grow bag I got on winter blowout.

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_082840806.jpg
    IMG_20190214_082840806.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20190214_082917421.jpg
    IMG_20190214_082917421.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 150
Yeah! Well wow. Okay there are like 5000 tons of navy dungarees in Norfolk. If they work, extend the idea to u know who since we are in the "testing / experimental" phase of cannabis in the US.

claps Is it the way you pictured it? :)

It was probably early but I couldn't stand the junk cups my plants were in any more after these came along. So damn the torpedos I replanted! I even put a pocket on one

Hiyall,

Just a little update, my girls are breaking in their new bluejeans just fine! I have them up on blocks for some air flow, and besides the weight test for watering, I can really feel the amount of moisture at the bottom of the bag. With my felt pot I cant feel much of anything beyond weight. This is LA Confidential with various amounts of LST on front and left and they are topped. Nothing done to back and right, they are my slower growers. 3 weeks grow on the denim bag plants, 5 on the felt pot as of today.

Cheers!
PB

So...what are your impressions on these homemade pots? I'm very interested in this idea, always looking for up cycle ideas!

Hiya Chopss420 they work fine, but the already worn material doesn't last and catches mold pretty easy. What I liked about them is you could feel the moisture level on the bottom of the pot.

I haven't made any more of them since these it's really more work than it's worth. I had LOTS of time on my hands at the time I made those lol :yahoo:

Hiya Chopss420 they work fine, but the already worn material doesn't last and catches mold pretty easy. What I liked about them is you could feel the moisture level on the bottom of the pot.

I haven't made any more of them since these it's really more work than it's worth. I had LOTS of time on my hands at the time I made those lol :yahoo:

well those are the sexiest grow bags i've ever seen. like, would you like some fries with that baby? lmao

That's handy, are they still in those pots?

That's handy, are they still in those pots?

No, I haven't used them in some time actually. I have them still somewhere, maybe I'll bust them out again someday but I like my cheap plastic 5 gal pots the best for the style of watering that I've adopted. I water to about 10-15% runoff then let them go real dry so I use pot weight mostly. I could do this with the denim bags but there were really no benefits beyond they looked cool. They weren't big enough to flower in and I'm a terrible sewer so I gave up on the project.

Back
Top Bottom