Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

hey budstep! always nice to see an update from ya :) now the BC is cured? i wanna see a bud pic :)

Hey guys. Sorry for the lack of activities, it has been realy chaotic with me lately. I'm in Latvia now on vacation with a very limited access to internet. Didn't plan it, just happened and I had to chop PF cuz simply she wouldn't survive without watering. I'll be home in few days and by that time my bag seed will be ready for watering again. Post pictures in few days.

IMG_20140911_162628.jpg
IMG_20140911_162614.jpg
IMG_20140911_133911.jpg

1st thing I noticed after arriving at my missus parents house. I would like to say they are ruderalis but those 3 plants are about 9 feet tall, I mean I'm almost 2m tall and I couldn't reach the top with my hand without bending the plant from middle. There is 4th plant as well but way shorter. The pics of the bud stands out from rest as pistils on it are pink, some leaves are turning purple and leaves look different in shape. As far as smell goes, it's between Lickerish and sweet fruity. I'm just going to quick dry and try to smoke and see what happens tonight. Also some of m friends want to bake a cake from it, don't mind giving away few branches to see if it works.

Ok. Update time. Sorry for the lack of activities from my part but I have been very busy lately.

Power Flower Harvest picture / Dried and smoked already / She was such a good smoke.
IMG_20140904_080009.jpg

Next is Secret Bag Seed experiment - Before I left to my vacation I watered her and thought I will make it home right on time to water and let her finish but unfortunately my vacation to Latvia got extended going straight to Ireland to visit my parents and instead of 5 days I was away for 8 days. These 3 extra days gave her time to dry up beyond saving.

This is before I left:
IMG_20140910_105407.jpg

And this is after I returned:
IMG_20140917_174710.jpg

From this bag seed I got about 1 gram dry. This seed was not supposed to be in the 1st place so the yield did not disappoint me at all, though smoke was outstanding. She put me on my ass from only a half of the joint, I had to sit on the floor for a minute and talk myself into getting up and making myself a drink. I have never been so stoned in my life from only a half a joint.

KxS#1 turned out to be a dude so I pulled him before I left

Now this journal has come to an end and I will be starting a new one today or tomorrow. Here's a sneak peak on what's cooking for my next journal.
IMG_20140918_220514.jpg

My initial plan was to get a MarsII 700w and few auto seeds and one photo seed for next journal but Vacation unfortunately killed all my savings.
I will post a link to my new journal when it's up.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom