Honey oil

Dodge Man 72

420 Member
1st, How can one make absolutely sure their honey oil ( isopropyl ) is alcohol?

2nd, once it's cooked off most of the alcohol and you do the next step to get the rest out do you cook till the bubbles change, or till they are gone, or what? There's a lot of confusion out there!!! Can anyone give me the straight dope ( so to speak )?

3rd, how do I make shatter/glass and sugar?
My 1st wash and cook waz ok, but I didn't exactly believe the vid when he said 45 Seconds. So I pulled cloraform. I have the oil in a small glass dish covered with plastic wrap but when I take the plastic off I smell faint alcohol smell.

PLEASE HELP!!!

1st, How can one make absolutely sure their honey oil ( isopropyl ) is alcohol?

2nd, once it's cooked off most of the alcohol and you do the next step to get the rest out do you cook till the bubbles change, or till they are gone, or what? There's a lot of confusion out there!!! Can anyone give me the straight dope ( so to speak )?

3rd, how do I make shatter/glass and sugar?
My 1st wash and cook waz ok, but I didn't exactly believe the vid when he said 45 Seconds. So I pulled cloraform. I have the oil in a small glass dish covered with plastic wrap but when I take the plastic off I smell faint alcohol smell.

PLEASE HELP!!!
Hey how's it growing. I wouldn't cap it till all the alcohol is gone the jar,if it's glass,will break due to the alcohol evaporating at least that's what happened to me. I would leave the lid of until the smell is gone and maybe forever I like to let my oil breath for a while before smoking it.
If you want to make shatter you have to use butane as far as I know. They call it B.H.O. I've been making it for years. There is a lot of info here about it and YouTube can be a great tool.
Happy growing. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom