Honey on joints?

yep. i used to do it...

i would roll 4 or 5 up and put the honey on my finger and rubbed it on the joint. it worked great. did it for about 2 months straight.

also, i used to roll the joint in honey, and then put a black and mild paper aroud hte joint. burns really slow... but you gotta roll it fat, or your getting too much paper.

word.

rasta.john said:
yep. i used to do it...

i would roll 4 or 5 up and put the honey on my finger and rubbed it on the joint. it worked great. did it for about 2 months straight.

also, i used to roll the joint in honey, and then put a black and mild paper aroud hte joint. burns really slow... but you gotta roll it fat, or your getting too much paper.

word.
thankz im about to roll one and spark it

its sticky though...

sometimes people would use roach clip for their entire joint. we would 5 joints and 1 blunt and 3 people would ride... and each person got 1 joint to themselves for the ride.... to smoke it out. when we got to the place we would blaze the blunt, and on the ride back we'd smoke the other j.

this wasnt all the time, sometimer we'd roll 4 blunts or something.

this was me and my boy mikes doing... we shared... lots... and lots...

i remember one night this one frat dude i knew, i saw him at his party, and i was like "you gonna get high tonite?" and he was drunk, and he said yeah. i tried all year, and finally got him high.

he was high friend no. 45 of 134 or something like that. i got high with a lot of people.

ya i know there real sticky i put honey on all my blunts just about.this joint is burning nice and slow sweet to.there sticky ya but thats wht they have water i love smoking weed i really do

Back
Top Bottom