Hong Kong needs to unban Cannabis

Schlachtschif

For those that know me,I was born in Hong Kong when it was under British control

Now 17 years after handover,I am saying now there needs to be some Cannabis Reform in Hong Kong,I would love to see Cannabis Oil and recreational use in Hong Kong be allowed again,I believe if Hong Kong is to have Cannabis reform,some of the Americans may need to help out,being caught in Hong Kong with Cannabis mainly for recreational use carries some severe penalties as well,I would love to have a discussion around this issue

Cannabis debate in Hong Kong not cut and dried | South China Morning Post

I say its time to unban Cannabis in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Police Force - Laws & Penalties

Great post! Wow those fines and jail sentences are absolutely insane. There are plenty of violent crimes that will land people far lower sentences. This is a prime example of why these outdated and harmful laws need to change around the world. Anyone in any country should be able to smoke a joint within the privacy of their own home. And growing a plant (which may not even contain THC) should simply be seen as someone growing a plant.

Decriminalize, legalize, free the plant, free the victims/patients of the drug war.

OnlyOrganic

The only way Hong Kong can have a stand up against their cannabis laws is if some of the American Cannabis Activists in NORML is willing to help Hong Kong

I can't see Hong Kong reversing the decision any time soon, but seeing as many of my friends come from Hong Hong and I have a business relationship with companies out there.... I would love to see a change in the law.

I agree, the whole world would be better off and I'd like to think some great weed could be grown in Hong Kong, I just can't see them doing it

Hidden

When I was in Hong Kong in 2011,I tried to get Donald Tsang to get a pilot scheme for Medical Cannabis in Hong Kong,if that scheme was in effect today,people with Diabetes,Obesity,Cancer,Heart Disease would be allowed Cannabis Oil but then it never happened due to politics in Hong Kong

All I can say is plus rep for that my friend. Let's hope there are others like you working for the same goals in HK

Keep us updated on your process. I can't wait to go to HK and japan in the future, maybe you can get it legal there before I go!!
Good luck man and keep up the hard work, reps for trying hard!

Back
Top Bottom