Hootel's White Widow Fem Autos & Dark Angel

So I've heard you get 20% of wet weight. Is that the whole plant? Or just the buds and stems after trimming.
I get between 20-30% of wet weight. I weigh colas, big buds and popcorn/shake separately both wet and dry. So if I had 100 g of bud wet, would be 20-30g dry. Same for colas and shake. Dry weight I usually do after final manicuring.

I get between 20-30% of wet weight. I weigh colas, big buds and popcorn/shake separately both wet and dry. So if I had 100 g of bud wet, would be 20-30g dry. Same for colas and shake. Dry weight I usually do after final manicuring.
Right on. Thanks

Hopefully the DA's bring up the average weight some. I was hoping for an oz per plant. Happy with anything though as its my first shot at it

Have you started another batch of seeds Hootel? If you start another journal, come find me. For now I'll wait for a smoke report .
I am waiting for the 3 Dark Angel's to be done then I am going to put one in a 5gal bucket and see how big she gets (hopefully fill my space). I have 3 more fem White Widow auto seeds. I am so stoked to try this batch. It looks and smells yummy!

Re: Hootel's White Widow Fem Autos & Dark Angel

I wish, that, I knew what I know now, when I was (4 months) younger' hahaha

Update on the Dark Angels
Day 87 total, 35 since flip.
Feeding day, I mixed 2 Gal.

With 1 Gal water...
4 ml Bloom
3.5 ml CalMag
1.5 ml Bud
4 ml Marine
1/2 tbsp Molasses

6.4 pH

Each got around 2/3 Gal

420-magazine-mobile1037328048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1709406139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051689838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile26046966.jpg
420-magazine-mobile963756215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1583596943.jpg
420-magazine-mobile697487570.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1314026326.jpg

Wanted: Input

I did my first harvest yesterday and I washed my roots off today, they were in Mix 4, 2 Gal pots. How do the roots look?
420-magazine-mobile499628765.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1336489230.jpg
420-magazine-mobile640875057.jpg

Just me or are they a little brown/yellow?
To be honest with you, Hoot, I have never taken a look at my roots after chopping. When I chop, I just throw roots and soil into compost bin. I like to start each new grow with new Pro-Mix HP.
They don't look bad to me, but I don't know what to look for. :thedoubletake:

Ok so I just smoked the little bits I seperated. It turned out to be a small joint and a little moist still maybe but it burned clean with nice light grey ashes. It tasted very fresh? Not really sure. It wasn't gross. The effects were nice and relaxing. I could feel it with every hit. We are very regular smokers and pretty picky. It is nice to know we have some quality smoke coming.

Ok so I just smoked the little bits I seperated. It turned out to be a small joint and a little moist still maybe but it burned clean with nice light grey ashes. It tasted very fresh? Not really sure. It wasn't gross. The effects were nice and relaxing. I could feel it with every hit. We are very regular smokers and pretty picky. It is nice to know we have some quality smoke coming.

it will only get better after a cure ;)
and that fresh green menthol-ish taste is the chlorophyll u taste it will go away after minimum 2 weeks of curing, but at first it can overpower the terpenes and other tastemakers ...

Back
Top Bottom