Hootel's White Widow Fem Autos & Dark Angel

Well its day 3 of drying and my bottom little branches aren't snapping yet so that must be a good sign of a good dry (not too fast) so far.

Those roots are crazy, washing them looks cool. That was awesome watching the progress.
I wanted to look at them because the plants slowed down drinking, pretty much right after stretch. I thought they were supposed to drink more and thought there might have been something wrong with them.

Well its day 3 of drying and my bottom little branches aren't snapping yet so that must be a good sign of a good dry (not too fast) so far.

Yes keep those terpenes in bro ..

So... My closet went down to 40 RH and pretty much dried out the buds (I could snap the buds off). I put it into jars with 62 packs. Hopefully I didn't screw them up!

So... My closet went down to 40 RH and pretty much dried out the buds (I could snap the buds off). . I put it into jars with 62 packs. Hopefully I didn't screw them up!
How long have they been in the closet now. Hootel?

So... My closet went down to 40 RH and pretty much dried out the buds (I could snap the buds off). I put it into jars with 62 packs. Hopefully I didn't screw them up!

I'm sure you'll be fine. If you can find a small hygrometer, drop it in the jar and see where the rh is :)

Back
Top Bottom