Hootenanny's Perpetual Grow

Day 49

Just a quick pic update...

DSC_0498.JPG

DSC_0501.JPG

DSC_05051.jpg

DSC_05031.jpg

DSC_04991.jpg

Will start flushing in a week... planning on harvesting in 18 days :)
what oz you expect mate ? i guess 60-65

Day 56

Cruising along... this week I cut nutrients down to 1.5ml/L of A&B.. and have just been picking off about a dozen fan leaves every 2-3 days. Will give them a flush this weekend using all RO water.. havent done a flush with RO water before but you figure being so pure it will strip nutrients better. 7 day flush will be the shortest I have ever flushed but after this week of reduced nutes that should be enough.

Now for a few pics :)

DSC_0526.JPG

DSC_0525.JPG

DSC_0523.JPG

DSC_0518.JPG

DSC_0520.JPG

They still have 10 days until harvest, but looking at the pics they could probably do with 17 days. Other life commitments dont leave much freedom though so next weekend down they come!

Day 63

This last week I've been pulling fan leaves off.. few dozen every day.. then today I spent half hour cutting leaves off ready for harvest on the weekend. Everything is looking good and pistils really browned in the last week with most trichs looking cloudy with some still clear. Plants could of gone anywhere up to a week longer I reckon, but the smoke should still be good :ganjamon:

DSC_0533.JPG

DSC_0541.JPG

Will put some harvest pics up over the weekend! :)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom