Hoppy's Return - CFL - Closet Grow - 12/12 From Seed - Multiple Strains

Hoppy

Well, it's been over a year since my first grow journal (HERE) that I had to abandon before harvest. With only a few weeks to go, I had to unexpectedly move out of my apartment, and my lady didn't survive the transition.

Since then, I've moved out into the woods, and am finally ready to try again. This time, no need to be stealthy, I'm in a house in the middle of no where!

GROW SPACE: 2'x6'x5' closet
LIGHTS: 8x 23w CFL 2700k bulbs (will add more as the grow continues)
SEEDS: 3x White Widow (fem), 1x Northern Lights x Skunk (fem), & 1x Kerala x Skunk (reg)
MEDIUM: Coco/Perlite
NUTES: General Hydroponics Flora Series

Put seeds in damp paper towel and sandwiched between 2 small glass plates. Took them 48 hours to sprout, but even after a year of sitting around, all 5 seeds have taproots out and I'll put them in coco/perlite soon.

IMG_006452.JPG

I'll try to give weekly updates here with lots of pics and some vids.

Flushed the coco till the run-off was clear, mixed with perlite, lightly spooned into solo cups, with drainage holes popped in the bottom, and gently put the seeds in and covered. Gave a little water at 5.8pH.

IMG_006658.JPG

Gonna try to find some domes to help with humidity.

hooray for white widows,, just sprouted my first,, going to be fun to watch em grow,, cheers,, welcome back to the hobby,, cheers

Had some weird issues the first week, notice the yellow and brown first leaves. But I flushed with 5.8pH and the new growth looks much happier.

I also got a 4ft T5HO light that fits the closet well. I'm going to have 8 other bulbs filling in , to give a total of about 400watts of CFL.

IMG_010344.JPG
IMG_010238.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom