Horrible smell coming from grow tent - Please help

Stoneyshmitty

I have a small 2' x 3' x 5' grow tent with 4 young clones. Was watering today and all the sudden noticed a horrible smell, honestly like concentrated farts. Filled up the whole room. I had a jar with soap/water in there to catch bugs, thought it might be that and took it out. There was also a dead mushroom in one of the pots, took that out as well. Smell still very strong. Like make you sick immediately strong. What could be causing this smell? I put a little bit of nutes in the water, but barely any. Is there something in the soil the water could have flushed through maybe? Please help, the entire room is in quarantine right now haha

Re: HORRIBLE smell coming from grow tent. Please help :p

is your growing medium pure manure? that would explain the random mushroom, not to mention the concentrated fart smell lol

If you can lift them safely try and smell the bottom of your pots. Root rot caused by overwatering can smell like decaying flesh. Not much you can do if it's that bad. How do your leaves look? If they are still healthy and green I'd suggest letting your pots really dry out before next watering.

its not a strawberry strain is it they get a foul rotten smell if you over do the nutes.and with the shroom growing ive been having the same kind of problems finding it really hard to keep the humidity down just keep your humidity below 60% and you shouldnt have any mold probllems but mushrooms shouldnt be a problem probly just a spore thats landed

Back
Top Bottom