Hortilux 1000W HPS vs White Halo 1000W HPS

Mota4you

Whats Up Guys!

It was time to change my 1000W HPS bulbs for a new cycle. So, I went down to my local Hydro store to pick up some new hortilux bulbs. But my boy started to tell me about some new bulbs they got in called White Halo bulbs. He was raving about them, and how they maxed out the PAR etc, etc... Every time my boy has always comes through for me. So, i bought a couple of White Halo's 1000W HPS.

Well.... Its been about a month or so, and let me tell you guys.... My boy was right again! I can see a HUGH difference vs the Hortilux. Plus, they havent cause me any problems so far, unlike hortilux.

I was wondering if you guys have had any luck using White Halo bulbs also?

I may do a youtube review on these bulbs....

MOTA!

I didnt either until my friend told me about them. I was a little skeptical about them, but I said what the hell! And, so far Im pretty impressed!

I just finished a review yesterday, that Im going to upload on Youtube. I will post the link once Im done.

Cheers!

I didnt either until my friend told me about them. I was a little skeptical about them, but I said what the hell! And, so far Im pretty impressed!

I just finished a review yesterday, that Im going to upload on Youtube. I will post the link once Im done.

Cheers!
post it up!

Back
Top Bottom