Hospital Drug Test Coming Up Please Help!

Gollimari

Hi - I've been a regular/chronic pot smoker for years now and I have a urine drug test coming up for work in a hospital. I will have been pot free for 42 days when the test happens, but I have been reading a lot on the internet that says it can take longer than 30 days to cleanse your system. What are the experiences of others with being clean for a month and getting tested? I'm 5'1, 149 Ibs,(kinda average to muscular build) but not super active. I was planning on doing the water, creatine, b complex method just to be safe, but does anyone here have experience with hospital testing...do they use the 50ng/ml cutoff levels? I have ordered marijuana test strips, but they are for the 50ng/ml cutoff...if I have, to I'll just go the powdered urine method route again cause I know that works....Any nurses or other hospital workers experience with drug testing would be helpful! Thanks!
-CuriousCat (who misses the chronic!!)

-----------------------
spiritual poems
Free Music

It would probably take me 2 months to get clean.
A regiment of exercise and a high fiber diet with metamucil is the best way to get clean naturally. Then 3 days prior to the UA load up on fatty red meats.
When you get the tsst strips test yourself and see if you pass.
I still prefer subbing so I don't have to quit smoking and my edibles. Its probably going to be your best bet.

Well heres a method I used once and it worked, I had smoked like 5 hours prior to being told it was my turn to take a piss test. I freaked and didn't know what to do when I called a friend (she works in the medical field)and asked her what I could use...

She told me and it sounds crazy but she said to get a box of knoxx gelatin and mix it in with a gallon of spring water and drink it... Then drink as much to a second gallon of just spring water without gelatin in it..... She said that the gelatin will coat the inside of my stomach and my piss would be pure for my test.... She said to do this atleast 1 hr prior to my drug test.

I did what she said and it worked but I felt so uncomfortable from drinking all that water I felt kinda dizzy from it but I passed the test and had smoked just hours before my test.

I'm not saying this is the best method and I only used it that one time but it did work for me...

I am a chronic smoker who works in a hospital. I quit smoking and it took me until day 65 to get a light line on a home test, using the first urine of the morning. My test was on day 70 and I tested myself that morning using the first urine of the day and got a much darker line. Happily I went and took my test cause I knew I was clean. I've been at my job for months now. Good luck to you.

been searching as well, i too have a test coming up in hospital, they don't do the "rapid" test anymore, it's sent to lab so it has me wiggin' a tad...i googled "klear urine additive" and found a site where a chat person came up automatically, claimed the urine is freeze dried, you add your own urine to it the powdered form...then u must find a way to conceal it...they can't watch you unless you are in a "law" or court situation, anyhow, I'm leary with the additive, simply because on the lab sheet at the last hospital i worked at it has at the bottom of the form "adultrated", "diluted", etc., i'm trying the 4 20 detox and was truly hoping it would be a rapid know right away but now i must wait until mon or tues for results...i'll be wiggy alllll weekend!!!

I'll post to let you all know if it worked, however, I've been totally clean now for over 3 weeks...let me be clean!!!!!!
Drug Rehab

Back
Top Bottom