Host Move Complete - 420 Servers Safe and Sound!

Founder
After four long months of replacing hardware, software, programmers, testing, swapping, tweaking and fine tuning, we are FINALLY done with our host move and server migration!

AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail and other email users should have no more trouble activating accounts, receiving thread subscriptions, friend request and private message notifications now.

We still have a few minor issues to deal with, having to do with speed and performance, rest assured we are working around the clock to resolve these and any other issues left behind from this migration.

Everyone please test out all functions and report anything not working properly in our feedback forum here Website Help & Feedback - 420 Magazine

Thanks for your continued support of us and our mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world!

Love and Respect.
:peace:

we are still experiencing email queue backups... thread subscriptions, friend request and private message notifications are taking forever to send out... we generate anywhere from 1,000-10,000 emails per hour, the server is only sending out about 1,000 per hour... rest assured we will be working on this until it is resolved... This issue is also causing the servers to slow down, but from what i can see, everything else seems to be fine...

servers went down again today due to some programming issues...
rest assured we are working around the clock to resolve everything...
so sorry for the inconvenience!

I am resting as requested and I am reassured. Thank you.:peace:

P.S.: What inconvenience?

Job well done.

Back
Top Bottom