Hot Climate Grow - Sativa - Indica - Soil - Hydro - Aeroponic

Now i only ve 2 giants left, the one in the previous picture within the garden with other plant. The other one i ll snap some photos later.
They re Pure Sativa as they need 6+ months to finish. I am trying to figure out how they used this hermit plants not to pollinate itself.

The budding one is some kind of cross, she look idic a when she was young but as buds develop she look more towards sativa now.

2 more weeks to go for the sat/indica cross plant. i have not got much experience to determine that properly, what do you guys think from looking at it?

i bought a better scope today and saw that the trichrome re now in clear mushroom shape.

What i need is Muddy Water Mushroom right?

Thankyou:Namaste:

Now i learn that plant need a lot of space, for me they need 1sqm each
IMG_26989.JPG

I don't know if they all turn out to be small buds but i ll sure boost the heck out of her
IMG_26976.JPG

I also learn that i ll be better of with fewer giant main cola buds so for the next grow i ll just let her grow.

:Namaste:

IMG_271610.JPG

Yesterday i went out working late and got no time to water my plant, today i got up late and there was no rain just super heat.

The outside plant went into heat stress and i thought ahhh Fok it. So i decided to chop her off.

I think she s one week or two early.

I ll soon finish my journal, thank you for new friends i met along the way. After finish i ll fly low, it still not yet legal where i am stay so i better do just that.

I thought i would learn more from posting but no, i learn more from reading others thread. Maybe my story or my english isn't strong enough. Anyway Love for you all and kept on burring up our mighty threes.

Namaste. :Namaste:

WoW balls removed??? you know if its a male even if you take the balls it will still flower like a male. Are you sure it was a male or a hermaphrodite??

So it was Hermie then. Because there was a male flower within the same plant but they show almost 2 W earlier. I ripped them all off.

Now only flowers like one in the picture re left on the plant. But they re really small, i learn the hard way about not lolly pop properly which end up with too many small buds, too small when they re dried out.

With this one i ll surely prune all the bottom part out, leaves only 2 buds site per branch. Hope it solve the problem.

IMG_27586.JPG

Now i am full of this size buds, i thought its a little too late for lolli pop but i was wrong, i guess i was wrong about the timing as well.

She may need a bit more time to maximum, at first i thought 8 weeks but now i may wait for extra 2 more weeks.

Now trichrome re turning from clear to milky.

I edited the picture every now and then since they re super purple, i didn't do each time at same setting.Sorry

Namaste.:Namaste:

IMG_28028.JPG

After the previous post, i flushed and flushed and she didn't seem to grow any bigger buds so i chop her down.

I dried her around 5 days @ 87F 60H

Now she s smokeable without any fresh harsh taste.

I got almost 100G for this plant. most of buds re small.i learn hard lesson of too much trimming.

This s my finish post for this thread, i learn a lot from this www. Thankyou every one.

Very nice harvest! Congrats!

Some autos are not reliable at all. I also think that the time frame the breeders put on the seeds is under perfect conditions. X number of light hours a day with so much wattage in a particular system with no faults for the entire amount of days.

IMG_281014.JPG

Somepic of my Thai Sativa plant, she has been up for 4 months now, still little flower.

IMG_281210.JPG

After i learn my lesson about too many branches, now i try one bud plant, i ll try to get it as big as possible.

I see people getting their cola as the size of 1.25 litres Coca Cola, and thats what i try to achieved.

Namaste All

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom