Hot house pot confusion

dailydose

Used to be you bought a bag of Columbian/Mexican/Jamaican, seeds and all, you knew you were getting a nice sativa close to 100%. Now with medical and legal pot, all you can buy is hot house sensimillan. All kinds of different strains and none of them accurately tell you the breakdown of sativa/indica. Now they all come with thc/cannabinoid numbers.

How do you tell from these numbers what is a true sativa? Indicas put me on the couch and turn me into a zombie and I want to stay as far away from them as I can.

Thanks for the help.

I feel the same way about indicas.
Try a different seed bank. Ace seeds is my favorite and has plenty of old school landrace sativas. I bought my Mama Thai from Seedsman, it's also 100% sativa. Among 420 sponsors- I believe Herbies sells the Mama Thai. I'm pretty sure a search through Herbies will turn up some pure sativas, and I think Gorilla Seeds has a couple as well.
Let me know what you find. There are some good threads in the forum on sativa strains. I'll be happy to help a fellow sativa lover.

It's getting pretty easy to find pure sativas again, just tell me what you have in mind. There's prime Colombian Punto Rojo or Mangobiche by Cannabiogen also Colombian Gold 1972 by Underground Seed Collective if you'd like to go back to the 70s. Oaxacan in feminized form also hit the market recently, so there's that and then plenty of great sativa hybrids by Ace Seeds.

Back
Top Bottom