Hot vs. Cold Water - Which wins?

Re: Hot vs. Cold Water---Which wins?

We always used the 2 litre pop bottles and cut off the bottom (and put holes in it) then you can fill the pop bottle with ice and re-insert the bottom upside down to hold the ice in. It made hot knifing awesome but after a lot of hoots the ice would start to melt so you always had to remember to put it back in the freezer inbetween.
Cool. I didn't know that. I will have to try it when I get some hash around. Which prob. won't be anytime soon, but who knows.

I think that perhaps the reason why you felt like you got higher when you smoked with the cold water was because, as you said, you coughed a lot. For sum reason it seems (at least to my friends and I) that when you cough when u take ur hit you get higher. no evidence for this and im not sayin that we cough purposely or anything because of this. ive never really thought much about whether to use hot or cold water but thats just my opinion^

:bongrip: just tried it out there with ma m8 worked for me dont no about making me more stoned though, i was just saying to my misses i was giving up buckets till i read and tried this, thats me back on them now:smokin: didnt work 4 my friend right enough he said it made him worse coughed a lot more and spilled the water out the bucket:bong:

Depends on the bud and your reaction, if it hurts your throat, use hot water, it soothes the throat like a vaporizer(water vaporizer :p) and you cough less

Cold water is really nice nice too, but i find hot water more soothing.

However i typically use cold.

Hey Kitty:

I just tried your hot water method. The steam opened up my lungs, and the heat made smoking comfortable. Now, I'm so high I don't know my ass from apple butter! I don't think the hot water has anything to do with the intensity of this high; but, who knows?

Yeah I have to say that the hot water is smooth like a vaporizor, and for those of you out there who have trouble with the coughing or want something more soothing...go for the warmer water. Me I prefer the cold. I'm actually gonna try putting my whole bubbler in the freezer for 20 b4 I a toke. Some one tol me to try this.
guys...this is fact...eat a mango b4 you smoke and it will make you higher...I promise. I do it all the time now. Moose wrote a post about it a while back. A certain chemical in mangos reacts with it to make you higher. I promise It works...ask Moose!

don't use any alcoholic liquid in yer bong the bong booze will steal THC from the smoke remember TzhC is solubile in alchol and fats

don't use any alcoholic liquid in yer bong the bong booze will steal THC from the smoke remember TzhC is solubile in alchol and fats
thanks for the info Zolar. Someone told me to try wine. I was going to do it someday, but now I'm not. But if you get a chance try to eat a mango an hour b4 you smoke it works to get you higher...mixture of certain chemicals. Cool thing. PEACE...KITTY

I generally use an inline perc with warm water and fill the tube with cold water and stack it full of ice. Creates a thicker toke which is then cooled by the ice.

Back
Top Bottom