Hotboxing cars

Skippy998

if you guys dont know what hot boxing is, its basically filling a room or a car with a lot of smoke so everyone in there gets high just by breathing
there are other terms used for this like fishbowling but i dont know them all

anyway i was wondering if anyone could tell me how much weed it would take to get a sedan, and a mini van reasonably boxed

also what do you guys call it? ive heard a lot of slang for it and i was wondering about others

I've never done it. Always a window cracked case somebody gets pulled over or something. It does get quite smokey, though

I do it often, anything that is small enough to hotbox...

How much does it take to fill up a sedan car?... It can get pretty foggy with a blunt, two joints... During the day right its much easier to see

Always fun to go camping and hotbox a tent =)

alle-Mein said:
How much does it take to fill up a sedan car?... It can get pretty foggy with a blunt, two joints... During the day right its much easier to see

Always fun to go camping and hotbox a tent =)

so like 2-3 grams? that sounds right to me but i might be wrong
i also like the tent idea

the people i know usually say "bake" like "lets bake out ur car"

it gets you really high, mostley because of lack of o2 and constant smoke inhalation

i used to do it more, i do every now and then

I never , ever hotbox in my car . That's all the cops need to search your car . A quick sniff by Johnnie law and you're in for possible jail time if you're holding . Ya know what I mean ? ? ? :smokin:

i used to hotbox... now i don't even smoke in the car... bein in a car smoking out in the streets is like being a seal when the orcas go hunting... cops being the orcas... but I used to get my stationwagon totally smoked out so that i wouldn't be able to see ppl in the backseat with just 2 blunts... but then again my blunts are long and PHAT... but again ppl... if you don't wanna get caught... hotboxing is NOT a good idea

a good ol' hotbox now and again is quite fun,. a coulple j's or something should do the trick, who says u got2 drive anywhere???

well dont do it while your driving

but if you live in a suburban area like me then its easy to just find a spot to do it

cities are a lot harder though, but not impossible

s.o.a.d gurl said:
a good ol' hotbox now and again is quite fun,. a coulple j's or something should do the trick, who says u got2 drive anywhere???

exactly! :allgood:

ive done it many times and its very tight. not while driving though, parked some place safe of course. 3 of us smoked 2 blunts in my friends hummer and it got really foggy. its fun occasionaly, but id rather breathe in fresh clean air while smoking a blunt, mayb some place high up on a mountain or in the clouds haha.

s.o.a.d gurl said:
:hmmmm: You don't have to drive anywhere .....The smell alone is enough to get ya searched if ya get pulled over .......Hotboxing a car gets the smell deep into the interior of your car ........:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom