How Am I Doing For My First Time Into Flowering?

ganjagod22

20150530_115946.jpg
20150530_115927.jpg
20150530_115941.jpg
20150530_115936.jpg
20150527_134123.jpg
Hi guys and gals would just like to know how you think im doing for first grow all the way into flowering phase... growing green house seeds co autobomb and is in second week of flowering. Just stsrting 3rd week..Growing in compost just using tomato feed as fert... in 3 gallon pot in a white wardrobe and using 2 23watt blue spec cfl bulbs and 2 orange spec 23 watt cfls. Pls remember i am a complete noob for the flowering stage and just want some advice on how im doing and what i could do better. Thanks everyone!!!

Hey thanks for the reply.. yeah they are litterraly about an inch away. It only looks so stalky because i did the noob thing and over trimmed her :-( but we learn from mistakes i suppose

And just looked at your grows there awesome dude. My nugs seem to be rally dense and tight but just nit very big unforunetly

Im using grow sure seedling and cutting soil with pre added vermiculite.. didnt even know they sold that kind of stuff round my area until i stumbled on it by accident.. i did stupidly however add sand to it for extra drainage and gave it a really good mix with my hands.. i still regret doing this tho. Could that be my problem? Thanks again

Im using grow sure seedling and cutting soil with pre added vermiculite.. didnt even know they sold that kind of stuff round my area until i stumbled on it by accident.. i did stupidly however add sand to it for extra drainage and gave it a really good mix with my hands.. i still regret doing this tho. Could that be my problem? Thanks again

This is very true antics. Next grow im getting a big bag of perlite from my local diy store. Ive got bigger pots. Better nutes more lights and a little bit of experience now so i will not be adding sand and will not water until the whole medium has almost dried right up. Thank you everyone for your helpful hints and tips :)

Back
Top Bottom