How Bad will this smell?

smokeydude420

Hey fellow growers,

I have only grown very small amounts in the past and have always been a very early flowerer because I'm so damn impatient. However, i plan on seeing this plant all the way till the end. I'm planning on growing some Malawi Gold. Just one plant. And because this plant has the potential to grow up to
at most 12ft tall (6-12ft) I was wondering how bad this would make
my apartment smell? Can I safely get away with this?

Malawi gold(one killer strain):eyebrowsmile: has floral skunk to it, different grow techniques bing out different amounts of "turpins" plant oil, heat and stale air can make the smell more intense. and if your inpatient you picked the wrong plant 12+ weeks flower time to get super kill. get some auto flower seeds their magic to hide and grow, 2 months and one light schedule. And you can add some variety to a small grow area. you get about a half an ounce per plant. The size of your finished plant(not auto flower) is determined by how long you veg and how much stretch it get in your type strain and light you use.

Imagine a skunk spraying you, only with a hint of herb smell. Thats what I have experienced with any pot plant. Very distinct odor when grown and its fairly noticeable to anyone. I would get a scrubber/fan in a controlled cab or something if you live in an apt, but if you have an attic or live on the top floor, you may be able to get away with not having one.

Hey fellow growers,

I have only grown very small amounts in the past and have always been a very early flowerer because I'm so damn impatient. However, i plan on seeing this plant all the way till the end. I'm planning on growing some Malawi Gold. Just one plant. And because this plant has the potential to grow up to
at most 12ft tall (6-12ft) I was wondering how bad this would make
my apartment smell? Can I safely get away with this?

I take it that your not a licensed medical patient??? Are you planning on growing these indoors or on a patio of some sort?? I know my friend had a downstairs neighbor who grew and it was very strong...Almost as if the vents were tied into each other...You will most likely have an issue with the smell with neighbors in my opinion....And if your not 100% legal, it isn't probably a great idea...Just my two cents...:high-five::goodluck:

Your plant wouldn't reach 12ft indoors, however if you're impatient I'd suggest you don't try a strain that goes 60+ days. I like the suggestion about the auto-flowering clones. Another great method(since I'm assuming you're trying to be stealthy) would be a no-mercy or straight 12/12 cycle. Plants finish quickly and can yield some fine herb.

If you're worried about smell the DIY odor bucket works really well . I seen it on here a few weeks ago and I did it and I used orange peels and pine sol and fabreez always changing them works really well and keeps the smell away

Back
Top Bottom