420 Magazine Background

How big should the buds get?

jimdaworm

I am just wondering how big these buds may get:

Oh and I found a ladybug on my other plant today :)

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
What strain is it? They should get pretty big, my buddy grew a super skunk outdoors and it got a long fat as main cola and 4 or 5 little buds.

jimdaworm

Hi again,

I was under the impression that the top one is Indica and the second one down is Sativa. The one that I think is Sativa was much smaller although it kind of shot up later. They are from random seeds that I had.

Thanks for the possitive feedback. I didnt think they would grow this well just on the window sill :3:

RooRman

Your buds will get much bigger don't worry. Also, ladybugs are good. They eat most pests that cannabis attracts.

TheSickness

Thanks for posting this, my buds are 3 weeks in and are still absolutly tiny, i was worried, but you guys say it should get bigger.

jimdaworm

Yeah I have been feeding them but I think I went a bit overboard and some of the leaves started going brown so I have backed off.
I hope you like my new photos:

slaytanic420

you got spider mites. spray that shit with some neem

jimdaworm

They have always been in the same place... sort of outside :3: On the windowsill.

I have had a really good look and don't find anything. All I have seen is a normal sized spider and it was on the wall next to the plant... nothing that looks like spider mites appear to be.:peace:

slaytanic420

you can stilll neem them while they bud. just not to late into budding . hell be fine. i saw spider mite damage in little spot on the leaves . mabey its somthing else idk

Top Bottom