How big should the buds get?

jimdaworm

I am just wondering how big these buds may get:
budsgp.jpg

Oh and I found a ladybug on my other plant today :)
ladybug2.jpg

What strain is it? They should get pretty big, my buddy grew a super skunk outdoors and it got a long fat as main cola and 4 or 5 little buds.

Hi again,

I was under the impression that the top one is Indica and the second one down is Sativa. The one that I think is Sativa was much smaller although it kind of shot up later. They are from random seeds that I had.

Thanks for the possitive feedback. I didnt think they would grow this well just on the window sill :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your buds will get much bigger don't worry. Also, ladybugs are good. They eat most pests that cannabis attracts.

Yeah I have been feeding them but I think I went a bit overboard and some of the leaves started going brown so I have backed off.
I hope you like my new photos:

sativa_bud2.jpg

sativa_bud.jpg

sativa.jpg

Nah, not during flowering.
Veg Neem is great but tastes worse than webs :cheesygrinsmiley:

Use dish soap and water,
1 tblSpoon at least per gallon.
It won't kill any eggs but will kill the live mites.
and treat every week.
Or any of the organic recipes here.

I don't see any webs so you may be able to knock them down before they stunt growth.

They have always been in the same place... sort of outside :cheesygrinsmiley: On the windowsill.

I have had a really good look and don't find anything. All I have seen is a normal sized spider and it was on the wall next to the plant... nothing that looks like spider mites appear to be.:peace:

you can stilll neem them while they bud. just not to late into budding . hell be fine. i saw spider mite damage in little spot on the leaves . mabey its somthing else idk

Back
Top Bottom