how can a fem cloned produce pollen sacks?

if your clone was stressed then it could have grown bannanas... thats becoming a hermi

if you saw pollen then thats probably what happened

i heard some of the dispenseries dont take care of they're clones carefully so they could hermi.

So I bought a clone from my pharamacy. It was around about the 15 day flowering I notced some sacks growing out. I think it might have spreaded pollen to my other plant. I see a spot or 2 of sacks forming on my other plant. Is it possible to cause this to happen? And what causes this?
Are you saying that both plants are showing pollen sacks? if that's the case something is causing them to turn hermie. I'd look for light leaks or something that is stresing them. otherwise please explain further so I can understand better. One plant turning hermie will not turn another one hermie. Nor will pollen from one cause another to turn hermie. All pollen does is fertilze a female forming seeds.

if your clone was stressed then it could have grown bannanas... thats becoming a hermi

if you saw pollen then thats probably what happened

i heard some of the dispenseries dont take care of they're clones carefully so they could hermi.

I thought about asking that dispensery if anyone else had that problem.

Are you saying that both plants are showing pollen sacks? if that's the case something is causing them to turn hermie. I'd look for light leaks or something that is stresing them. otherwise please explain further so I can understand better. One plant turning hermie will not turn another one hermie. Nor will pollen from one cause another to turn hermie. All pollen does is fertilze a female forming seeds.

One of them had bundles of sacks and the other I just found 2 or 3 seed growing out the sides. A small fan fell on the one with the bundles and nocked of a few of her branches in several spots. As far as light leaks ??? I put some black plastic over the window and around the door. Ijust found out this morning that my light comes on 2 mins early.

Perhaps they are selling hermie clones?

I hope not that would suck for a lot of people. Should I complain for a new one? lol

that would suck

exactlly

Heres what the sacks looks like...
zzzzzz.jpg

this one is a lil burrly
zz1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom