How can i force my baby plant to root faster

glonuclear

i have a clone that i found it was found outdoors but i took it and put it indoors it is about a week or two old but the roots to me look bad so i want to force it to root im using rhizotonic for roots and im using the same method that people clone witch is humidity dome :Namaste:

an ancient method of stimulating root growth was to lay a bed of gravel/small stones (any inert material that does not promote osmosis)

then soil above that and the plant should be positioned so that the depth of soil between the root start and the gravel is twice the length of the root base.

rootstim2.JPG
had to stretch img 100% as the 420 logo covered the pebbles

just like a horse can smell water, a plant will seek out a volume of water when its thirsty.

Obviously your watering schedule if you use this method should be sparse; just enought to prevent serious plant illness. lol

might be worth trying if you get desperate...

did you takes some of the surrounding soil and mix it with your new soil? plants dont like change, it may be upset and misses its old home ;)
:idea:

first of all i dont need your smart thoughts led bo i found a plant in the dirt and i took it without soil just plain plant with one long root

first of all i dont need your smart thoughts led bo i found a plant in the dirt and i took it without soil just plain plant with one long root
The butthurt is strong in this one. Why get all miffed if one asks a question pertaining to your ill-formulated ramblings?

So you ripped a plant out of the soil and probably broke all lateral roots; that's a shock for the plant and it will take time to recover. I am not sure a humidity dome is all that is needed here, you should definitely take a look at hydroponic (ezcloner, e.g.) or aeroponic cloners to help the plant survive.

whoaa thats alot to read . thanks LEDbro i just wanted 2 kno wat a clone was. but thanks

hehe there are 58000 members to this site, im sure you can imagine it can get old real fast if even half of them started out like.
'whats a clone'
'what are nutes'
'how do you get fat buds.
ad infinitum

It is HIGHLY reccomended that you read all the pre printed info till your eyes bleed if need be.

almost every question has been answered many times, lol.

this isnt a dig in any way, just a short cut into figuring out this community =D

Back
Top Bottom