How can I get my plants to produce feminized seeds?

I have tried all 3 in a have found gibberellic acid to be the most dependable. it works every time for me without fail. you can buy it online for cheap in a pre measured kit.

Here is what I found on GA is a search.

List on Google search for gibberellic acid.

giberellic acid where to buy - Google Search

GA kits.

Seedman's Gibberellic Acid-3 (GA-3) Kits

Foiliar spray--Gibberellic Acid plant stimulator.

Gibberellic Acid Plant Growth Stimulator - MegaGro Dramatically Improves Vegetable Gardening, Lawn Care, Flower Gardening and Plant Care - MegaGro

Mycoboost benefical mycorroizol, spray or powder. mycorrhizae fungi {Get powder}

MycoBoost Beneficial Fungi for healthier plants and stronger roots

Hope that helps. Thanks for this thread! Gibberellic Acid tips much appreciated.

mM

Sinse I put up my last post I got a gibberellic acid kit from Seedman. [Not Seedsman. SeedSman is a MMJ site, Seedman isn't.]

I used it @ 500ppm to sprout some beans.WOW! Was I surprised! I less than 24 hrs. I got over half of 70 some beans smiling at me. Not long after nice tails on enough of them that I had to scramble to get them in sprout cups. Got that done this AM [Monday, 9th]. Will have to cup some more in the AM of Tuesday [10th]. I had done my bean run starting Sunday night, the 8th.

The kit is the blomb. They send ya every thing. Plastic bags, 2 vials of pre-measured GA, 2 pre-measured mixing vials, [1 for 1,000 ppm 1 for 500 ppm], 20 nice petri dishes.

I got the kit & 2 extra vials of GA for $44.50 including shipping.

I left the link to Seedman in post just above. Check it out & see what ya think.

The kit makes it very easy. Little Mongo like easy! :)

I will try it our for sex reversing later. I gotta finish my new ID grow digs so I have a place to play with Mary. Such a sweetheart she is! :)

I wanna see if I can get beans from femmed auto flowers. Little Mongo like atuo flowers! :) I like AFs because they are short. I have a couple peeps I am going to make small grow boxes for. They are medical users, not 'pot heads' :) , what ever that is.

mM

sounds nice but neither 1000 parts per 1,000,000 or 500 parts per 1,000,000 are going to do you any good at all, I would say if you apply that to a plant get that strength you will probably ruin the plant. if you do a little research you will find that is way too strong, if you're interested in getting a lot of gibberellic acid you can buy a kilo for 100 an 80 dollars, but if you are interested in creating feminized seeds go here it is the proper mixture and takes no measuring. the little baggies in the petri dishes are all nice but you can't plant them and you can't grow them what you're looking for is seeds
hear you get 10 premeasured packages for 52 dollars and 99 cents including shipping.

something I forgot, once gibberellic acid is mixed it is good for about 10 days thats it. I have been using gibberellic acid successfully for a couple years now, I have researched it quite a bit , and it does work very well when used properly. I'm really interested to see how those plants turn out after coming in contact with that strength of ga.

I am using the GA for sprouting right now. I am not set up to do sex reversing. I have to finish remodeling a new ID grow shed. My big one, 12 X 60, had 3 rooms for growing & other rooms for storage, went Cheech & Chong on me. You know the movie Up In Smoke? :) She went that away! That was last summer, near Sept, almost to my harvest time then.

Any hoo, the beans I sprouted are doing very well. Some of the ones I put in sprout cups yesterday are already popping the soil. So far I have not ruined anything, I getting sprouts faster than I ever have before.

I got the GA kits for sprouting, not sexing. But since so many Auto Flower varieties now come femmed I was thinking of using GA for getting pollen so I can make my own seeds if I were to buy a femmed AF strain. I try to avoid femmed seeds my self. I like a few males for new beans. I would rather make beans from regular males & females, the 'old fashioned way'. :)

I am not interested in lbs of GA. I only need a little bit. Thanks for the tip, I will check out the site.

I prefer to do my growing all natural as much as possible. Sometimes though a bit of science can be a big help. The GA kit from Seedman I got for sprouting beans. Had some problems with traded beans so I thought I'd 'amp them up' a bit.

My plants have not come in contact with the GA. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I only applied the GA solution to a big batch of beans, about 70 or 80, I need to count the ones in sprout mode. I have a nice sized covered & enclosed OD grow area, sorta like a big greenhouse. So I wanna fill that puppy up! :) I just bought some clover seeds to plant around my 2 acres for 'smell patrol', cover & control. :) I have some honeysuckle, but thought I'd throw in some clover. Cut clover smells so nice!

Thanks for yer reply. Hope yer green work turns yer buds fat & dense & ya get sticky fingers & lots of nice scissor hash. Little Mongo like SH! :)

mM

So, if one were to use 0 ppm distilled water with the pure silver coin/wire and 9V battery method to produce colloidal silver, would it be accurate to measure the resultant solution with a ppm meter to test for silver content? Or would there be by-product contaminants present to cause an inaccurate reading? If not. what would be the best way of testing for ppm of a colloidal silver solution produced in this manner? I really don't know what the constituents of a colloidal silver solution are anyway...

I would much appreciate any info on the topic - thanks!

Wow that's amazing does that process only work on female plants... I have a sprout and I'm 80 percent sure its a male I got the seed out of some mid I bought some month ago I was wondering if that only works for female plants. Yes Im starting out with mid. I don't want to waste money on loud just yet being that this my very first plant.

OK, let's try this again...:reading420magazine:...IT CAN HAVE NO :thedoubletake: MALE HORMONES!

Back
Top Bottom