420 Magazine Background

How can i make my plant bushy ?? instead of tall

jammie

hey mandyspot- 3 things to do; top after 4or5th node, supercrop, use a good quality seaweed kelp as a foliar spray. i use gen'l hydro's bioweed as both a foliar and in my dwc bucket. don't know enough about aero to advise whether it would clog your jets

Mandyspot

HII guys well i just found out 2 days ago that i have 2 males growing in my aerogarden and one unknown, too small to tell yet im about to chuck the males and start from scratch again i butchered my aerogarden to extended the the light am also using 2 florescent bulbs with my aero my first time growing as you can see hehe
JAMIE- im so clueless in what all that stuff is im going to google it and see if it works good with my aerogarden hehe ill keep you posted

jammie

whenever i have a nute question, i go to the source. general hydro has an 800 number. call ask for the technical rep and get the correct answer. most of these people are very helpful and can give you specific advise based on your set up. don't worry- they know you growing weed. i only had 1 person ask and i told them i grow flowers. ps- general hydro also will send i free sample pack of their GO line which includes bioweed.

Top Bottom