How can I pass a drug test?

planetx

I smoked about 3 to 4 times a week for about 6 weeks until quit for a month to try and get a job. unfortunately I had a tough time finding a job because the economy sucks and or I am very bad at finding a job so I decided to smoke again. Remarkably I have found a job and I will be drug tested in a week. I have smoked about 5 times over the last three weeks and I desperately need to get the marijuana out of my system. I am 6'1 and about 160. I was wondering if there was anyway I can get it out of my system and if so what is the best way.

To be able to speed up your metabolism, you can exercise or go to the sauna, anything that makes you sweat and drink lots of water and of course, don't use again.

If you will be subject to an instant test or Emit test then I would suggest using a natural detox on the day of the test, like our One Shot Concentrate. This should ensure that the levels of THC in your urine will be under the 50ng cut-off.

If you will be subject to a lab test or GC/MS test then I would suggest a synthetic urine, like the Incognito Belt. The cut off for this kind of test is a lot lower (15ng) and they not only look for drug metabolites, but also things like vitamins, minerals, creatine, etc, which makes it harder to pass and with the amount of days you will have clean, I don't feel confident that a natural product would be strong enough.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer support at 1.866.900.5656.

I smoked about 3 to 4 times a week for about 6 weeks until quit for a month to try and get a job. unfortunately I had a tough time finding a job because the economy sucks and or I am very bad at finding a job so I decided to smoke again. Remarkably I have found a job and I will be drug tested in a week. I have smoked about 5 times over the last three weeks and I desperately need to get the marijuana out of my system. I am 6'1 and about 160. I was wondering if there was anyway I can get it out of my system and if so what is the best way.
Using a synthetic urine is the safest way to ensure you pass.
Probably not enough time to get yourself clean.
If you want to try then:
Exercise
Eat a high fiber diet
Take a little metamucil to help keep your bowels moving
3 days before the test:
Stop exercising
Change to a high fat red meat diet

THC loaded fat cells take about 30 days to die off and leave the body. Thats why its hard for most people to try and get clean in a short period of time.
If you can't get any synthetic urine or get clean in time/ Try one of the products sold here and try by using dillution.
With any drug test where you're going to use your own urine, always pee a few times before you go take the test, pee a little in the toilet before you pee in the collection cup and then pee the remaining in the toilet. Your dirtiest urine is always the first and last little bit.

Back
Top Bottom