How can i pass a hair test?

UhOh

Hey everyone

I recently found out i need to drug test within two weeks from now. I quit smoking a week ago and shaved my head about 4 days ago. I was a pretty heavy smoker so i am extremely concerned.

Was shaving my head worth it then? I get the feeling I am still growing unclean hair because it should still be in my blood. Is this true?

Any tips for me that will help me pass? I am so desperate, my parents will kill me if i don't get this internship.

edit ~ i recieved an email from my potential employer explaining i need to set up my own time to recieve my drug screening. So obviously this does not sound like a urine test. My guess is blood or hair. what are your thoughts?

Here's the plan. I'm going to detox like fuck then shave all my hair, then use a product on all of my hair every day until the test. Does this sound like a good idea to you guys?

Fuck am i freaking out dudes...

edit ~ any good hair products out there? i'll spend whatever it takes!

ok this is my shameless plug......drugtest-friend . ok so i was faced with a hair test also and i ended up finding these guy's. the formulas seemed expensive but once i had the formula i did not have to pay ever again, just got the stuff and made it myself self. i was faced with a very tough job interview and had to do a hair test. i found these blokes. so i tried it and they saved my ass so now i promote them.

"Hair drug testing can detect drug use over a much longer period of time,[17] which is often used for highly safety-critical positions where there is zero tolerance of drug usage.[18] Standard hair follicle screen covers a period of 30 to 90 days. The growth of hair is usually at the rate of 0.5 inches per month. The hair sample is cut close to the scalp and 80 to 120 strands of hair are needed for the test. In the absence of hair on the head, body hair can be used as an acceptable substitute.[17] Even if the person being tested has a shaved head, hair can also be taken from almost any other area of the body. This includes facial hair, the underarms, arms, and legs or even pubic hair

Though it is often claimed that hair test cannot be tampered with, it has been shown that this is simply untrue. For example, THC does not readily deposit inside epithelial cells so it is possible for cosmetic and other forms of adulteration to reduce the amount of testable cannabinoids within a hair sample .[10]"

Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no idea how accurate this is. Good luck.

edit ~ i recieved an email from my potential employer explaining i need to set up my own time to recieve my drug screening. So obviously this does not sound like a urine test. My guess is blood or hair. what are your thoughts?

It's anyone's guess. I've taken tons of urine tests and two saliva tests for work. I've been asked to schedule my own urine tests before as well.

Saliva tests are a joke. If you've been clean for a day you should be fine. Urine tests are a bit more but easy enough to deal with, and you sound like you're on the right path for that.

I've worked at some major law firms and for mega-corporations before, but i have no experience with blood and hair tests. Sorry bubbas, but the best I can offer is stay clean, stay focused, and there's no point in stressin out now. One of my favorite quotes "the dye is cast.":goodluck:

Alright guys and girls, Here it is I just passed my hair test I am a moderate user and the hair test was just sprung on me when i was to be employed for a new job, I did my reserch and everyone said to use certain hair detox kits made for hair but i had no time to wait on those kits so here it is. I went to walmart and got a hair perming kit yes a hair perming kit I have short hair on my head and they could only take it from my legs. The perrming solution has amonia in it and certain cemicals that when directions followed open the hair up and clean the hair out also used the t-gel shampoo before use with a scrub pad to super clean my hairhope that this helps anyone that needs to pass a test.

Back
Top Bottom