How Can I Pass My Pre-Employment Drunk Screen? I am an ex HEAVY smoker that has quit.

Sinastra

Hi Everyone! I had a job interview today (wednesday) and they offered me a job as long as i can pass my physical which will include a drug screen. I used to smoke daily/nightly for 7+ years but stopped probably the first week of January of this year. I have NOT smoked at all. I have lost around 30lbs, and I exercise regularly and I only drink water. Earlier this week I purchased to at home test kits and i failed them both. This friday morning I have my physical/drug test at 11am. I am looking on the internet for the BEST solution to pass this test on friday. I have been taking B12 vitamins and drinking almost a gallon of water each day, but I am nervous I will dillute my urine too much. I am scared and nervous I will not be able to pass this drug screen and I really need this job. I was under the impression that me stopping smoking 100% over 2 months ago would put me in the clear, but as i stated i wasn't able to pass home test kits earlier this week. ANY ADVICE AND GUIDANCE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I am going to look into some detox drinks to take day of my test. Please help me out and east my stress on what to do and what your experience is for an ex heavy smoker like myself.
Sinastra

Re: How Can I Pass My Pre-Employment Drunk Screen? I am an ex HEAVY smoker that has q

im in the same boat as you dude.

Heavy smoker, quit for 4 months end of last year. I have about a week approximately till my test.

I have found you have a 3 options but i guess none confirmed 100%

- Drink lots of water, detox with green tea & cranberry. Also sweating / exercise

- Carry synthetic urine with a warmer pack (this i am still thinking of as i have no idea what the situation might be at the job

- Flushes are available, i have friends in construction that say flush pills work for them. They act as a diuretic but they said they have passed on short notice.

This has been my research so far. Hope it helps - If you manage to get any of these to work let me know !

hang in there

Re: How Can I Pass My Pre-Employment Drunk Screen? I am an ex HEAVY smoker that has q

I am female, 5'8" and i weigh 209lbs..on january 1st i was about 240lbs, and exercised on/off (5mile walks) and started weight watchers and that is when i stopped smoking...the past week or so i have busted my ass at the gym and kicked up my weight loss...

i had my pre-employment physical today, they only did a hearing test, eye test, and made me piss in a cup...i only worked out on tuesday of this week, and wed/thursday i drank copious amounts of water and cranberry juice and took some b12 vitamins...this morning before my test i drank XXtra Clean detox, pissed a few times and tested myself before i left..this morning there was a VERY, VERY faint line on my home test (the line i needed to show up and pass the home test) so i am hoping it will give me a pass with the lab...worst case scenario they say i was diluted and i have to retest...i won't get my piss results for a week from the lab, so in the meantime in case i have to retest i will be hitting the gym EXTRA HARD (cardio), hitting the sauna, and continue the copious amounts of water/cranberry juice...i have not smoked since Jan 1st and i am not about to start now...i have worked hard at getting clean to get a job and i want to continue to stay clean until i know if this job does randoms, etc...

don't exercise a few days leading up to your test cause it will re-release thc that is stored in your fat...that is why i only worked out once this week and early in the week...i was too nervous to try to the fake piss so i just opted for the detox drink...i think the drink worked because earlier this week i took two home tests and FAILED them both, then this morning before i left i tested myself after the drink and it gave me a VERY faint line, yet i still got a line so i am hoping it will pass in the lab as well...my piss was a tinge of yellow (i think from the b12 and the stuff in the drink) and the lady at the test place didn't say anything....so now i just gotta wait a week...i hope this helps you out...i did a lot of research all week and spoke to stoner friends with experience in this and they said i should be good with everything i did and my drink...let me know how it goes for you and good luck!! when i get my results from the lab i will update you too...keep your fingers crossed for me this all works!! :)

Back
Top Bottom