How can I tell if my seedling is male or female without flowering it?

It's a little to early to determine the sex just yet let the plant mature a little more and it'll start showering weather it's male or female very quickly

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And early sexing method you can do is making a cutting to create a clone and then flower that clone under the 12/12 photoperiod and when the clone flowered it'll show its sex

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I know this whole threads been about tellin you how to force sex them but just for the sake of asking lol make or female or still to early?
420-magazine-mobile1497764866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1664805111.jpg

Set up near complete. My first grow is close at hand.
Bought a Urban Farmer 36x36x72 Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent.
Also a MarsHydro Mars300 LED Grow Light Full Spectrum ETL Certification Lighting for Hydroponic Indoor Greenhouse / Garden Plants Growing, 132W True Watt Panel.
I bought a duct fan (4") and duct as well. Timers etc.
I will set up soon and go step by step by the books. This includes the ventilation set up with a charcoal filter etc.
I will add another light as soon as I can.
Any tips/ advice is appreciated.

If you have a male and are not using it for pollination, do not kill it.

Instead remove it and flower it out to (only when its about to spread its pollen) in a separate room and then Cut it down and grind it all up and make Hash from it.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

If you have a male and are not using it for pollination, do not kill it.

Instead remove it and flower it out to (only when its about to spread its pollen) in a separate room and then Cut it down and grind it all up and make Hash from it.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

We can have 12 plants in mass and I want to keep it legal so I will ditch my males to make room for females.

Hey guys

I'm new here and wanted some help and advice. Didn't want to start a new thread so I decided to revive this old thread. I have 6 plants that I'm growing outdoors, in pot plants that are about 20-25cm high and about the same on the top. If I need to take pics of the pots then il take it and upload it. Now I want to know, which ones are male and which are female. From the looks of it all look like females and number 6 is still too small to check. Number 6 and 5 were planted 2 weeks after the others. Is it OK if I put 1 to 4 in the flowering stage now? Sunrise is at 5:20am and sunset at 7:03. I plan on putting a black packet or a cardboard box around them from 10pm till 10am. Is that OK?

IMG_20180104_162011.jpg
IMG_20180104_162031.jpg
IMG_20180104_162049.jpg
IMG_20180104_162105.jpg
IMG_20180104_162121.jpg
IMG_20180104_162136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom