How can I tell if my seedling is male or female without flowering it?

help is this male or female????
Picture_20164919034945.jpg
Picture_20164720044750.jpg
Picture_20162521122544.jpg
Picture_20161618081603.jpg
Picture_20162521122540.jpg
Picture_20161518081525.jpg
Picture_20161518081521.jpg

All but the first pic are not showing preflowers, thats new stem growth. First pic is MALE! Don't really need a clear pic to tell that. Sorry.

Is that your only plant? Let's hope it fooled me. Glad you are sexing by preflower and saving some decision time. If you have more plants, move the male to the outside of grow, get the others in prime light. I like the others to know a male is around if they haven't shown yet, may influence them to go female?

Is that your only plant? Let's hope it fooled me. Glad you are sexing by preflower and saving some decision time. If you have more plants, move the male to the outside of grow, get the others in prime light. I like the others to know a male is around if they haven't shown yet, may influence them to go female?

Thats my only plant ...

Nice! How does that preflower look today? More developed? Looking at it again, that first pic is a classic show and tell for sexing by preflower. You can see it's located between the stipule and the new stem growth off from the stalk. Appears to be classic crab claw male. Have you ever considered feminized seeds?

Nice! How does that preflower look today? More developed? Looking at it again, that first pic is a classic show and tell for sexing by preflower. You can see it's located between the stipule and the new stem growth off from the stalk. Appears to be classic crab claw male. Have you ever considered feminized seeds?

Yes sure but the thing is, its very hard to get hold of seeds where I live, really hard ...I have 3 auto seeds feminized but i wanted to test my skills before i waste them, i got like 10 free seeds when I bought them

Old post but are the percentage of true females and hermies on feminized

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I saw a video on YouTube showing I guy sexting seeds with a magnifier. The female seeds have a tiny dip in the end with lines going to the dip. Looked kinda like a volcano. Males looked completely different. I tried it and marked my seeds according to that sorting procedure. We'll see I should have 3 female and 2 males. Just flipped today. I don't have much faith in it. Pots are marked, so I'll know in next week or two

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMO to figure out the sex. Either flip it to 12/12 or clone it and flip the clone. After the flip it only took about 10 days and it was clear to see I had two males out of five plants

The only 100% sure way that I've seen is to simply force them to change. I've seen, heard an tried everything an all have been false hopes. I've given up an just cut my hours of light .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom