How can I tell whether my drooping plant is overwatered or underwatered?

Im a new grower here. I planted 4 marijuana, but 3 of them died. The recent one that ive tried to plant just popped up from soil and not looking good at all.

It seems like the cotyledon doesnt open up, droop leaf and stem.

Can you please tell whats going on with my plant? Im i overwatering?

I put seed around 1/2 inch in the soil.
Spray some water everyday because the soil dried out so quick.

I used two 45w and one 65w cfl bulb
Open 24/7
7819011681c05cdd40a129292d1a7418.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

1ecc1ad1ac0ffaf23cd08e44e38cccea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The pot its in is still a little too large for the size of your baby. Noticing the lighter green, & growth you are most likely over watering. That's a lot of room for a relitivley smallish plant still. Don't water til the top inch of your media is dry, then when you water next, water in a small circle around the plant. And generally speaking sometimes babies (depends on strain) show slightly deformed growth in their early life, they should grow out of it. Also, when they're that size they love nutrients! Just make sure it's super diluted! Good luck!

Would you or anyone here happen to know the ideal humidity you want for your seeds to break the soil ?

Yeah, it's called a popsicle stick. :laughtwo:

Ask your wife and/or mother about testing doneness of baked goods with toothpicks - same principle.

Is this true because I know how to bake lol and use that method never had a problem with watering but BLACK GNAT LARVA in my top soil had me scratching my head while 2 clones and 2 plants didn't make it. Symptoms looked like under-watering. I was calling it the droop and die!

Also wouldn't it be too cold in the ambient air for any rot or fungus' to develop and my soil temp is only about 20degrees so how would rot occur in the first place

The seed can rot leave it in the towel to long you will see. Why so cold? If you can't grow mold how you gonna grow dope?

First time grower here and can't figure out what happened. I've been growing a couple plants in a closet and wanted to give them some outside air and light during the day and this plant was out there for not even 45 minutes. Before the leaves were really drooping down and thought it was lack of sun. But some of the leaves just from leaving them outside like curled up. Can somebody tell me if the leaves are drooping because of too much water or what? Or is it underwatered because of what the leaves did while outside?

Plant_133.jpg

Plant78.jpg

Don't do that bro! You could get bugs and lord knows what out there!!!!

Back
Top Bottom