How can I tell whether my drooping plant is overwatered or underwatered?

image18742.jpg

I think this is a nitrogen problem..

I think..

So lower RH=slower sprout time

There is so much to take into account like elevation, barometric pressure, moon phase, genetics and the list goes on.

But id shoot for 50 if you can get 50 and hold it during veg/flower thats more important.

Growing isn't about precise timing. They grow pretty slow..

Seeds should only need some water to unlock them and a dark moist environment to pop a tap root and then into soil rock wool etc.

Need help in determining if this is just "transplant shock" and it will be fine, or if I can do anything to save her. Having trouble loading pictures at the moment, will update as soon as I can add pictures.

-estimated 35 days old, received them at about 2 weeks and I've had for 3 weeks
-Setup in a 2'x2.5'x5'7" tent
-Kind LED xl750 running 18on/6off hung 20" above, config R60% B100% W100%
-43% humidity
-80F - I know it's a little high
-4" intake with carbon filter and 6" exhaust with carbon filter
-4 (2 Juicy Fruit(sativa) 2 Bubba Kush(indica) in 5 gallon pots in 100% (mother earth brand) coco husk 2 (one of each) in 3 gallon pots in coco husk
-5mL per gal Emerald Cali Pro Grow A&B in purified water

I just transferred out of some homer depot mix with Happy Frog Tomato and Veg fertilizer into coco husk with liquid nutrients. All plans showed signs of wilting after initial transfer but in the morning 5 were back to normal and one was worse. I'm trying to figure out if this is "shock" and it will be fine in a couple of days or if I may have damaged the root system and need to take action. This one that is wilting was the strongest Juicy plant and now I'm worried.

Need help in determining if this is just "transplant shock" and it will be fine, or if I can do anything to save her. Having trouble loading pictures at the moment, will update as soon as I can add pictures. Also for coco quality nutes are a must.

-estimated 35 days old, received them at about 2 weeks and I've had for 3 weeks
-Setup in a 2'x2.5'x5'7" tent
-Kind LED xl750 running 18on/6off hung 20" above, config R60% B100% W100%
-43% humidity
-80F - I know it's a little high
-4" intake with carbon filter and 6" exhaust with carbon filter
-4 (2 Juicy Fruit(sativa) 2 Bubba Kush(indica) in 5 gallon pots in 100% (mother earth brand) coco husk 2 (one of each) in 3 gallon pots in coco husk
-5mL per gal Emerald Cali Pro Grow A&B in purified water

I just transferred out of some homer depot mix with Happy Frog Tomato and Veg fertilizer into coco husk with liquid nutrients. All plans showed signs of wilting after initial transfer but in the morning 5 were back to normal and one was worse. I'm trying to figure out if this is "shock" and it will be fine in a couple of days or if I may have damaged the root system and need to take action. This one that is wilting was the strongest Juicy plant and now I'm worried.
Nute burn/Ph flux/ possibly salt build up from under flush of coco. But if only one is flat lining don't sweat it. Just cross your fingers things could look up. Wouldn't even try flushing right away let em dry out n than use 1/4 strength nutes.

Humidity way too low for Veg. 50-60% n put a dome over it n put sum air on it. soil looks fine. seedling looks fine. Patient fren.

Hi there this is my first grow useing a tent and lights have grown autos on windowsill before no problems i know i have a few issues with this grow but mostl doing ok i have meny strains ak,aminsia,big bang,wipeout express,choco matic my mian issus is i have had two plants that looked like they needed watering so i watered the next day they have drooped so much i though they were going to die the first one is recovering after being repotted still not sure what the problem is and the second has just happend to today so i would like as much info as people could give me as to what my plants are trying to tell me the second picture is the recovering plants from the yellow pot that happend two weeks ago

Hi there little update with pictures now im useing tap water ou the tap 200ppm so quite hard i have been adding nutes to 500ppm but i checked the run off today and i was only seeing about 180ppm could this be a problem
vigIxC.jpg
gxtPF5.jpg
e9cdaY.jpg
G5httN.jpg

My plant was looking the same, droopy and depressed. What I did was get a few gallons of water (spring water , distilled, whichever) and stopped using the tap water. I let the soil dry out for a few days also. I hope they bounce back. It kinda looks like they're in shock....

Thanks man..

Yeahh kinda know of the finger trick (altho we do have 2 knuckles on the finger lol) it may sound daft but not sure if it feels wet or damp or dry, maybe I just have a lack of feeling in the fingers lol.

Is there not a tool that measures moisture like that?
Another way other then feel is when u pull ur finger out of soil if any sticks to ur finger its wet. When ur finger comes out with nothing stuck to it. Time to water...✌

Leaves that are drooping from underwatering will look limp and lifeless.

Leaves that are drooping from overwatering will be firm and curled down, even from the stem of the leaf.
If you grow in Coco you don't have to worry about over watering. You can water 10 gallons a day & it wont hurt a thing. In fact it will make your plant grow faster. Almost impossible to over water coco. I switched from soil to Coco because of this & will not return to soil after seeing the results. Just a thought for your next grow.

Back
Top Bottom