How can I tell whether my drooping plant is overwatered or underwatered?

The seed can rot leave it in the towel to long you will see. Why so cold? If you can't grow mold how you gonna grow dope?

Why would the seed rot while germinating in a paper towel with the literal things it needs to thrive being air moisture and heat? Also mold can develop around 50% RH, my RH is slightly low but my ambient air temp and soil temp is perfect.

It's about 60% in the tent now. I hadn't used a dome before as the plant on the right is my first try.. But I planted that new seed with a 1/4 tap root it broke ground in 2 days. You can raise your rh with a bowl of water with a some kind of wick in front of your fan.

I simply misted the walls a little and put out a bowl of water to allow evaporation to occur and gradually raise the RH what type of wick system do you use to raise your RH?

I never said they need light to germinate aha I said moisture heat and air. My seeds will sprout just at a slower rate until my RH is moved up but it's hard to naturally do that as I live in Canada

Sorry I'm burning super purp watching Antarctica documentary! Boost humidity? Add a humidifier 20$ / lower humidity dehumidifier $100+ (more watts and higher temp)

420-magazine-mobile1273381630.jpg

BLACK GNAT LARVA after 2 weeks and transplant didn't make it

2 out of the three sour kush fem have sprouted today also got a humidifier to bring up RH sitting at a 44% right now. Thxs for you and everyone's help[/QUOTE]

I think everything is gonna go just fine

Guys I need your help its my first time growing and i have a clone that is making me nervous lol does my plant look over watered or underwatered? Any help would be much appreciated different opinions too thank you!
IMG_105638.JPG
IMG_105544.JPG
IMG_105439.JPG
IMG_105350.JPG
IMG_105253.JPG
IMG_105154.JPG

Correct me if I'm wrong because idk cannabis outdoors but this is indeed a cal mag or nitrogen problems what's do you know about your water?

Correct me if I'm wrong because idk cannabis outdoors but this is indeed a cal mag or nitrogen problems what's do you know about your water?

I use water mixed with foxfarm grow big and big bloom after ive mixed my nutrients in my water i tested the ph of the water and it was a good 6.5, then i tested my ppm of that same nutrient water and the ppm was between 400-500 i dont remember the exact number but it was in that range

Back
Top Bottom