How can this be

CT.Greenskunk

No posts ever from the middle east this is hard to believe. For the love of muhammad someone spark some hash and post something.......SHERIFF HE DON'T LIKE IT..............:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Some of these countries have draconian punishments even for simple possession for personal use--and Internet censorship and surveillance besides. If I were using and lived any of several major countries around Asia and North Africa, I wouldn't be posting on a message board about it.

Some of these countries have draconian punishments even for simple possession for personal use--and Internet censorship and surveillance besides. If I were using and lived any of several major countries around Asia and North Africa, I wouldn't be posting on a message board about it.

Being from the region myself (well not Iran) I can tell you that gothmog pretty much nailed it down.... sadly this is the truth :/

I was recently on a business trip in KSA (Saudi Arabia) and saw first hand the large posters in the airport saying that smuggling drugs into the country will get you a summary execution (By public decapitation) according to Shari'a law....needless to say I got a bit paranoid since I was still a bit high from before I got on the plane :D

Fucking backward raggheads.....:/

Very true Gothmog, but I bet y’all have heard of the so-called “Arab Rise”. Well, let’s jus say this is my technique of pitching in ;) THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Back
Top Bottom