How close to harvest?

ResinSaurusRex

I dont have a loupe and I cant go buy one either. Don't ask.

Anyway, based on calyx and pistils, this week, or next, or the following?

I prefer a more spacey medication than a couch lock.
20170619_152428.jpg
20170619_152247.jpg
20170619_152148.jpg
20170619_152120.jpg
20170619_151045.jpg
20170619_151010.jpg
20170619_151125.jpg

It would be more accurate if you used the camera on your phone to take a really close picture of the trichomes and then take that and try to enlarge that picture you can normally see Amber trichomes very well I use this when I do other people's plants and I do not have my 100 x magnifier with me

It would be more accurate if you used the camera on your phone to take a really close picture of the trichomes and then take that and try to enlarge that picture you can normally see Amber trichomes very well I use this when I do other people's plants and I do not have my 100 x magnifier with me

Thanks. I never thought of Using that plus a cheap 5x I had. Still have some time left. Top nugs still have green pistils coming out of a few calyx.

Thanks. Thought I was going to miss my flush time.

Trichs are the best indicators but just with as many white pistils you have, I say you have at least 2 weeks.. maybe 3.

Thanks. This is only my second grow so im still learning. My first was Jack Herer and I chopped about 3 weeks too soon on that one. She smoked well but was airy. This plant is dense but the beans arent being produced by Imperial Genetics so I'd like to get this one perfect.

Thanks. This is only my second grow so im still learning. My first was Jack Herer and I chopped about 3 weeks too soon on that one. She smoked well but was airy. This plant is dense but the beans arent being produced by Imperial Genetics so I'd like to get this one perfect.

Ah perfect... I do love that word. If you get there please let me know. I hear it's nice..

I'm a few grows in now and still feel pretty green myself. Always learning. My basic rule on harvest is when you are ready- wait a week. Then in that week when you are ready- wait a day... just saying its hard not to want to chop down but you have to trust the trichs.. get a loupe or a macro attachment for your phone and keep an eye- but with as many white pistils - I would not suspect you are there for a couple to 3 weeks.
Love this stuff!
Keep us updated!

Back
Top Bottom