How cold is too cold for DWC in unheated insulated garage?

Herby Paisley

Hi fellow DWC growers... I know some of you may think I'm nuts but I started my grow late in the season indoors in my unheated insulated garage here in Canada I'm now entering my 2nd week of flowering and everything is going good, my question is how cold has anyone successfully grown DWC wise and had no problems from the cold?... seeing as my harvest date is probably going to be November 1st. ... Am I going to have to put a heater in the garage for the rest of the grow soon or should I be ok?.. Seeing as in no frost can touch the plants inside. Oh and by the way snow sometimes falls right after Halloween around here.. lol... Or do I risk moving everything for the remainder of the bloom stage indoors in a grow tent that I just got?... Decisions,.... Decisions?.... help!

Thanks Chris.... I think I will prep an in door area for the grow tent I got and put them in there to finish... although weather is going to stay in mid 60's hear till mid October... Its the end i'm worried most about November really drops in temp around here... but in the end your right indoors is best to finish just in case something delays me a week and I end up in mid novemeber in the garage cry'in with frozen water reservoir and buds... Instead Ill test out the new tent early lol and enjoy a easier harvest... :)

Back
Top Bottom