420 Magazine Background

How come my plant are more advanced than most?

outlaw22okie

This is my first grow and I'm beginning week 4 (since i changed to 12/12, week 3 since they began to bud, go by either or) of flowering today. (hindu kush) I've just been learning as I go but I have one plant that has so many trichome things on them it looks like someone spilled sugar all over my plant.
Am I just a natural grower? I've looked up other plants at my stage and none of them look like this.

REPPN female growers :)

whitey78

outlaw22okie said:
This is my first grow and I'm beginning week 4 (since i changed to 12/12, week 3 since they began to bud, go by either or) of flowering today. (hindu kush) I've just been learning as I go but I have one plant that has so many trichome things on them it looks like someone spilled sugar all over my plant.
Am I just a natural grower? I've looked up other plants at my stage and none of them look like this.

REPPN female growers :)
Yeah some plants are just naturally more resin covered. Week 4 is about when you'll see decent bud formation (nuggage) week 6 you may start to see some coloring (on a 8-9 week strain anyhow), and in the weeks after that you'll come up to the hardest part of the job all together... When to chop... J

Good luck, sounds like your on your way. Post some pics if its possible.

rj-jizzle

Yea some strains can produce more trichs then others but it also helps if the grower knows wut they r doing. Looks to me u got tha greenthumb n its thumbs up. Good work n Keep it up peacee

Top Bottom