How come my plant are more advanced than most?

outlaw22okie

This is my first grow and I'm beginning week 4 (since i changed to 12/12, week 3 since they began to bud, go by either or) of flowering today. (hindu kush) I've just been learning as I go but I have one plant that has so many trichome things on them it looks like someone spilled sugar all over my plant.
Am I just a natural grower? I've looked up other plants at my stage and none of them look like this.

REPPN female growers :)
006810.jpg

outlaw22okie said:
This is my first grow and I'm beginning week 4 (since i changed to 12/12, week 3 since they began to bud, go by either or) of flowering today. (hindu kush) I've just been learning as I go but I have one plant that has so many trichome things on them it looks like someone spilled sugar all over my plant.
Am I just a natural grower? I've looked up other plants at my stage and none of them look like this.

REPPN female growers :)

Yeah some plants are just naturally more resin covered. Week 4 is about when you'll see decent bud formation (nuggage) week 6 you may start to see some coloring (on a 8-9 week strain anyhow), and in the weeks after that you'll come up to the hardest part of the job all together... When to chop... J

Good luck, sounds like your on your way. Post some pics if its possible.

Yea some strains can produce more trichs then others but it also helps if the grower knows wut they r doing. Looks to me u got tha greenthumb n its thumbs up. Good work n Keep it up peacee

Back
Top Bottom