How do I best take advantage of this cabinet?

Final Situation

Today..

f
CAM000935.jpg
CAM000946.jpg
CAM000973.jpg
CAM000983.jpg
CAM000994.jpg
CAM001002.jpg
CAM001013.jpg
CAM001035.jpg
CAM001042.jpg
CAM001053.jpg

Most look good. Some look like to much water (the plant in the EFES Pilsner blue can). Some look like the nutrients are to strong. Make a weaker nutrient solution to feed them with. I worry about the plant with the cd on it. You can get mold or fungus growing under it. I would take it off the plant. Make sure that the soil dries out a bit before watering. They use water at different rates. Some do not need water when some others do need water. Each plant is different. The baby plants do not use as much as the big plants. :thumb:

"8 x 23watt 2700k 6500k and 2 x 20 watts. Maximum power status, whichever you think is better? 5 liters of water, how many grams of fertilizer should I use?"

6500K is better when small before flowering. 2700K is best when they start flowering. What is the recommended amount on the package? I would use .25 (1/4) of the recommended amount to start with and only use it every other watering. :thumb:

Efes Pilsen area that today I got it from my friend's garden. roots were damaged too much. What I can afford to do. Can I lived with manure? I did not understand a kind of water and fertilizer use. And by the way I saw it with honey clone technique. Really takes root with honey. . I have not clone gel. Should I cook large tree clones Does it? Meanwhile, one of those puppies from a large tree branch broken cob. I planted it. and live for 4 days.

I'll give you useful information about weight

Efes Pilsen area that today I got it from my friend's garden. roots were damaged too much. What I can afford to do. Can I lived with manure? I did not understand a kind of water and fertilizer use. And by the way I saw it with honey clone technique. Really takes root with honey. . I have not clone gel. Should I cook large tree clones Does it? Meanwhile, one of those puppies from a large tree branch broken cob. I planted it. and live for 4 days.

I'll give you useful information about weight

Manure is good. Your fertilizer is good too. I am not familiar with honey to root. If it works then that is very good. You can use willow tree sap for rooting too. You want the roots to be wet but get air too.

Remove the old lamp in 2700? Or other large flowers in the lamp, 6 white, 4 yellow want me to use?

I would use all the light you can. Plants need a lot of light to grow. Use what gives the most light.

All watering my 1/4 the rate I'm using. They would drool at the bottom. In the tray 1/4 percent had fertilized water. Stock water. PH 7.2. The soil is very good I think. And has a pH of 6.5 to mix. Is still degrade soil pH value?

PH of 6.5 is good. 1/4 rate is good.

Fertilizer : peppers eggplant tomato cucumber etc.. : Leaves: 250-300gr/100lt, Drip system: 500/600gr/100lt

I am not sure what this means. I am sorry. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom