How Do I Clean My Glass Pipe?

OK, I have to comment. I used to use a product that blocks resin, but it was too expensive so I began to look for an alternative: I found that using tart cranberry or tart cherry blocks most of the resin from the pipe. Then I use salt and a little rubbing alcohol when cleaning, just enough to get the invisible grime and gunk. I finish with dish soap and rinse and dry.

I vape (regular vape juice not pot infused) and smoke pot almost exclusively from a metal bowled pipe, sometimes a glass bong. I tried cleaning my smoking stuff with 90% isopropyl alcohol and find it leaves a isopropyl alcohol taste the first few times I use it thereafter no matter how much I rinse with water. I switched to Everclear, 180 proof=90% alcohol, made for human consumption, no bad alcohol taste after use, can't complain about anything. It is expensive (about $25 a liter) but once used I put the contaminated stuff in a jar and re-use it about 4 times till its to nasty to use again. A bottle that way last about a year and I personally think the benefits out weigh the cost

Like back in the day as kids, we’d fill the bongs with vodka, smoke till our bag was gone, then drink the vodka, double whammy. But also very gross. Lmao
Back in the day when I lived in the barracks in the army we made bongs out of plastic canteens. We always kept a regular canteen around with water to cure cotton mouth. Occasionally, inevitably, when we were stones someone would pick up the wrong canteen to drink from. Any liquid used in a bong is the most God awful tasting stuff on the face of the earth!

Back
Top Bottom