How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

Thanks I think that answers my question. They look the same to me. Unfortunately my digital camera is broke so they are the best pictures I can get

No prob now nurture that young lady so she can reward you in the end.

So just to clarify I'm looking for the small fine hairs. Those would be pistols, correct?

Correct, the fine white hairs are female pistils indicating a female cannabis plant.

Male or Female? Just need a second opinion please?
DSCN55341.JPG
DSCN55172.JPG

This plant grew from a seeding with 3 leafs per node....3 by 3 by 3 all the way up and its turned out to be the tallest one....
more signs of being a male maybe?

Hey Tamir,

I got all of mine from "I love growing" i can not log on to there forums for some reason but i sent him a email with pics, doubt if they will do anything about it though ... so hopefully out of 80 seeds i do not have all males I hope, this is why i say i can not get lucky.

I can not get lucky for anything? I bought OG females but it seems they all have pods well the others are to small to tell but look at this one.

20141117_140855_zpseytknkwl.jpg

20141117_140843_zpsan2gfker.jpg

You have a male cannabis plant, kill it!

You have a male cannabis plant, kill it!

Thanks king yeah i think i will make some butter with him lol glad i looked very close when i did, and yes he was the biggest so i hope the others are not the same they are about 4 inches smaller then him and have not shown as of yet fingers cross.:hookah:

Here's a nice pic of my hermie and I had such high hopes for her! LOL
DSCN59351.JPG

Posting this Just because it might help someone out in the future seeing the pic....

Back
Top Bottom