How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

Oh sorry i didn't put the number properly 1 - 2 3 4 i rather added repeated number .. i think it slipped my mind...

1) I am not doing any sexing with the plant. I want to make Medicinal oil with the plant that's why i am searching for female plant.

2) Regarding cloning i asked because it is flowering time so i am confused will it create any problem ?

3) Feeding - I was doing handwater till the last week... I now use a pipe and distribute the wisely it is best i think because the humidity reduced like 20% because of it 2nd thing is i can evenly distribute the nutes near the stalk 3rd less nutes wastage.. I feed only once every day ! It is NOT automated. I turn the pump on grab the pipe and direct accordingly near the stem zone... And it is currently Drain to waste (was from seed till date) will shift to recirculating system next week !!!

4) Flushing - THAT WAS SO MUCH OF DETAILS THANKS !!! ... But I can't get that stuff for flushing (for harvesting)...I need a very simple method ! Can i do ph water flush (harvest flushing) ? My purpose is to get cannabis oil !

5) Regarding silica - This is not suggested by many so as per capn method i am using the recipe for the feed (totally). He says to use that much...

Thank You again

2) Photoperiod cannabis plants can have cuttings to root as clones taken in vegetative growth or flower. Cuttings taken from flowering cannabis plants will take longer to root.

4) Yes you can use pH adjusted water for your harvest flush.

5) I do not know why TheCapn deleted all of his helpful blog posts before he left 420 Magazine, he may have explained why he recommended using half the recommended amount of silica supplement than the manufacturer of the nutrients recommends.

2) Photoperiod cannabis plants can have cuttings to root as clones taken in vegetative growth or flower. Cuttings taken from flowering cannabis plants will take longer to root.

4) Yes you can use pH adjusted water for your harvest flush.

5) I do not know why TheCapn deleted all of his helpful blog posts before he left 420 Magazine, he may have explained why he recommended using half the recommended amount of silica supplement than the manufacturer of the nutrients recommends.

3) Feeding - I was doing handwater till the last week... I now use a pipe and distribute the wisely it is best i think because the humidity reduced like 20% because of it 2nd thing is i can evenly distribute the nutes near the stalk 3rd less nutes wastage.. I feed only once every day ! It is NOT automated. I turn the pump on grab the pipe and direct accordingly near the stem zone... And it is currently Drain to waste (was from seed till date) will shift to recirculating system next week !!!
Any thing on this ?

1) Do you thing that nirvana freebie will contain AUTOFLOWER ? if suppose i got autoflower how to identify it ?

2) Regarding thecapn yes i too miss him. He had so many good post. Mostly the BLOG. But he deleted it. That was a real loss. I was totally depended on his tutorials. But never after getting in the pool u have to swim. Now he is at dude grow. I think 1/2 the amt is sufficient for me because he suggest that some how i don't want to complicate stuff. This is not the time for experiment.

3) So only 5.8 pH water FLUSH (before harvest flushing) will be sufficient ? I think pot size x 3 times water will be good ? what say ?

for you
#1 plant pic (taken while cleaning the grow room)

xKt6yz.jpg

3IgvuE.jpg

i know i hide few things that ruined one photo.
i know it is a little streching but i can't do much untill i get one plant which i want to grow !

Any thing on this ?

1) Do you thing that nirvana freebie will contain AUTOFLOWER ? if suppose i got autoflower how to identify it ?

2) Regarding thecapn yes i too miss him. He had so many good post. Mostly the BLOG. But he deleted it. That was a real loss. I was totally depended on his tutorials. But never after getting in the pool u have to swim. Now he is at dude grow. I think 1/2 the amt is sufficient for me because he suggest that some how i don't want to complicate stuff. This is not the time for experiment.

3) So only 5.8 pH water FLUSH (before harvest flushing) will be sufficient ? I think pot size x 3 times water will be good ? what say ?

1) It is possible the Nirvana free seed may be an auto flower cannabis plants. I believe that with your plants age it is more likely that if plant #1 is a auto flower cannabis plant it would have began flowering sooner under 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness and made its presence known sooner.

3) A harvest flush is when cannabis plants in flower are either given pH adjusted water or pH adjusted water with a flushing agent for a period of days to allow the plants to use any nutrients in the medium and stored in fan leaves. This greatly improves the quality of harvested and cured buds. This is different process than when a plant is flushed to either remove excess nutrient buildup in the medium or to re balance the pH to optimum range.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

for you
#1 plant pic (taken while cleaning the grow room)

xKt6yz.jpg

3IgvuE.jpg

i know i hide few things that ruined one photo.
i know it is a little streching but i can't do much untill i get one plant which i want to grow !

You can select any 4"-6" long shoot and take a cutting to root it as a clone from your plant #1.

Watch that last female plant you have in flower for female pollen sacks as well. Female pollen sacks may be removed with sharp scissors and cleaned by spraying water to neutralize any stray pollen.

the other ones so for are doing great in flower mode at the moment will add new pic soon :volcano-smiley:

Just thought after a few weeks thought i would do a update on my plants, and allot of thanks goes out to some great members who helped me recognized the male.
Since i had to eliminate him lol "Terminator" the girls are gorgeous, this is my first grow and looks like i was blessed with a green thumb with a yield looking to be about maybe close to 1lb.
my last 2 weeks was with molasses and water if you wondering what lighting i used this is 1 600 watt led lead with all colors installed.

below are my final pics before cropping, thanks again guys for the help.!! :goodjob:

OG fine females with hips !!!

magnifying_2015-03-13_10-26-43_zpsgn15g93v.jpg

magnifying_2015-03-13_10-54-47_zpsdl5kdnwy.jpg

magnifying_2015-03-13_10-25-58_zpsrayelael.jpg

magnifying_2015-03-13_10-23-32_zpsfxe9mpfe.jpg

magnifying_2015-03-13_10-22-46_zpsi7m3cjbh.jpg

magnifying_2015-03-13_10-23-14_zpskt4znjmp.jpg

magnifying_2015-03-13_10-54-57_zpsppruhflw.jpg

Thanks so much for the confirmation on this. I am new and trying to learn. Luck has me with two girls out of two Can someone help me with this one? It has been sitting here like this for several days. Driving me crazy since this is twice as big as others that aren't showing yet. This is the best pic. I could get. Thx. and advance. I love being a member here.
IMG_0038124.JPG

sexing5.jpg

I think I already know but would like an expert to please confirm. both these photos (in the one image) are taken of the same plant. Hermi?

kodiak that is another girl =))

buddy sorry to confirm it is hermi, it is full of the sacs?
you can remove them and continue if there are not too many
at least if you have other ladies present you might move this plant away from them
good luck and take care

kodiak that is another girl =))

buddy sorry to confirm it is hermi, it is full of the sacs?
you can remove them and continue if there are not too many
at least if you have other ladies present you might move this plant away from them
good luck and take care

Thanks YuYo...kind of figured but this is my very first grow and I am struggling to rip a plant out of the ground without being 100% sure. They are SOOOO health too. Anyway they have now been returned to the earth a long way from my confirmed females.

It does also confirm though that STRESS does play a large part in Hermi's. It was the one of the 3 plants that got nutrient burn badly from too rich a soil mix when transplanted (learning)...Suspect the other 2 are my other two males.

Should have just ripped them out back then and started again, but, hey, first go.

Back
Top Bottom