How do I figure milligrams

did you make these?
Yes I made infused grape seed oil and I put that into capsules. I've been playing with the dosage by how much I put in the capsule. But I don't know the numbers when it comes to potency.

5 grams of flower rated at 20% thc, extraction in 40 ml of oil at 80% efficiency

5 x 1000 x 20% x 80% = 800 mg cannabinoids in 40 ml is 20 mg/ml
Bingo. That's exactly the information I was looking for. I'm shooting for pain relief in my infused oil. Now I've got to figure out how to do a ratio of THC to CBD. The Strain I just harvested has 2.5% CBD. My current grow it's just started has two plants with high CBD around 10%. After I harvest those I guess I need to mix that with my first harvest to get the ratios correct. Am I on the right track?

Bingo. That's exactly the information I was looking for. I'm shooting for pain relief in my infused oil. Now I've got to figure out how to do a ratio of THC to CBD. The Strain I just harvested has 2.5% CBD. My current grow it's just started has two plants with high CBD around 10%. After I harvest those I guess I need to mix that with my first harvest to get the ratios correct. Am I on the right track?

Yes are on the right path for sure. One approach is to keep your twp oils separate. Then you can mix whatever thccbd ratio you wish at different times.

Back
Top Bottom