420 Magazine Background

How do I germinate seeds?

Remystemple

I put these seeds in rapid rooters on the 19th of December. Ill never germinate another way after this. 6 inch pots.

20190101_014131.jpg
20190101_014121.jpg

its just alittle time now for a few more or 10 days the soil looks good (moist) who medium are you using, who is it? There streching alot !! move the light 8inch off the top of the plants it stop them for reaching towards the light and see if we your hand between bulb and tip of plants how much heat and adjusted accordingly and dont worry now from the view of the pics wait about 18 to 20 days of seedling stage to water them,thats from when they sprouted, dont count the days of germination count from the day it sprouted above dirt, it looks like you missed calculated the days! there are developing there roots system it looks like now still seedling stage and they wont do much really above, be patients just Learn them for now study them but not much handling and stay sanitary no water yet and keep a steady temp 72 degrees to no more than 82 degrees and try get humidity atleast minimum 50 to atlest 80 annd just let there roots seek out for nutrients and moister and Air and not much will be going on above; but when they do it will com in little sprouts when they hit Veg state the foileg will come in results of the stroung health Roots System.....❄✌✌✌✌420 Fam & Growers Choice Seeds

I myself personally throw my seeds in the growing medium root tip facing down, I grow hydro with hydroton clay pebbles, I very carefully place the seeds just above the water line and leave them be, after 2 weeks I have my first set of leaves, I’ve had a 100% germination rate with this method soo far

Remystemple

I myself personally throw my seeds in the growing medium root tip facing down, I grow hydro with hydroton clay pebbles, I very carefully place the seeds just above the water line and leave them be, after 2 weeks I have my first set of leaves, I’ve had a 100% germination rate with this method soo far
in rock wool right? it sounds like you just put the seed in the clay pebbles.